• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD PENDING SALE - LMT MWS Upper Receiver W/ 16" SS .308 Win Barrel + PA Hypertap Brake

EXSOCAL

Send it...
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2010
Idaho
SALE PENDING

LMT MWS CQB quad rail upper receiver with charging handle + 16" LMT MWS Stainless Steel .308 Win barrel - 5R - 11.25 Twist - Precision Armament Hypertap Brake

This was my spare upper for my LMT MWS (large frame). The upper and barrel are in great shape, the total round count on this combo is 620 for the barrel and 706 for the upper receiver. Ive actually posted pics here on the LMT threat regarding the sub MOA groups I've had out of this barrel, it is an outstanding shooter. Upper is very nice which minor signs of use. The brake is a Precision Armament Hypertap 30 caliber brake which simply kicks ass. I will sell this as a package or parted out, depending on who chimes in first.

I will sell the whole package (Upper receiver + Barrel + Charging handle + Brake ) for $1000 shipped.

I will sell the barrel for $375 shipped.

I will sell the upper alone for $600 shipped.

I will sell the brake for $150 shipped.

Paypal "friends and family" of face to face in So Cal.

Post here and PM if you want something.

IMG_1413 2.JPG

IMG_1414 2.JPG

IMG_1415.JPG

IMG_1417.JPG

IMG_1420.JPG

Last edited: