• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Pending!! WTT berger 105 hybrid for 85.5 LHRT

climbingbubba

Private
Minuteman
May 22, 2021
Utah
Pending trade

I built up a 223 trainer and I'm looking to run the berger 85.5's but can't find them anywhere. I have 1800 berger 105 hybrids I can trade. I'll do 100 for 100.

1000 same lot, 800 same lot.

Trades only... Not looking to sell.

Last edited:
shoot me a pm. I have a few hundred same lot 85.5s I think. I'll go dig up and see.

I built up a 223 trainer and I'm looking to run the berger 85.5's but can't find them anywhere. I have 1800 berger 105 hybrids I can trade. I'll do 100 for 100.

1000 same lot, 800 same lot.

Trades only... Not looking to sell.
Just FYI, I've had terrific results with the 80.5 Berger FB.

Just FYI, I've had terrific results with the 80.5 Berger FB.
Actually.... They seem just as hard to find as the 85.5's haha. I'm currently running 88gr ELD matches with good results but I can only push them 2730. Anything above and the SD's go through the roof and the grouping sucks.

• Sad
Reactions: Changed
Actually.... They seem just as hard to find as the 85.5's haha. I'm currently running 88gr ELD matches with good results but I can only push them 2730. Anything above and the SD's go through the roof and the grouping sucks.
I got luck I guess. I do not have the throat to shoot 88's. I struggled with the 80 ELD then happened across som 80.5's in my stash. They did the trick. I bought everyone I could find (like a good reloader).

I got luck I guess. I do not have the throat to shoot 88's. I struggled with the 80 ELD then happened across som 80.5's in my stash. They did the trick. I bought everyone I could find (like a good reloader).
The limiting factor for the 88's for me is the overall length and the mags I use. I found that if I jump them 0.030 they fit in the mag a group well but it compresses the powder a little bit. The 85.5's are quite a bit shorter so I'm hoping to get the velocities up in the 2850 range and not have mag length issues.

Reactions: Changed
The limiting factor for the 88's for me is the overall length and the mags I use. I found that if I jump them 0.030 they fit in the mag a group well but it compresses the powder a little bit. The 85.5's are quite a bit shorter so I'm hoping to get the velocities up in the 2850 range and not have mag length issues.
85.5 and 2850 is easy. I’m running them at 2930