• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Penis Envy

accurate obsession

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2017
GA
🤣🤣Can't she just change her pronouns and force everyone to fake pretend with her?
Or maybe Michelle O. could loan her one.

The balls banging on her chin didn't account for anything ??

🤣🤣Can't she just change her pronouns and force everyone to fake pretend with her?
impressive given the news came out today regarding hillary and bernie with respects to this. She's such an opportunist bitch

Reactions: Edgecrusher
or the size of the empire states building which ever would be freakier though I am sure her husbans cut off wang she keeps in a clutch bag would also be pretty freaky if she just whipped it out . Nothing is right about that nut bag . Taking funds and a scholarship ment for a native american and no one thought dam this chick is whiter than wonder bread she isn't native American anything no one ? and still no one has made her pay that scholarship back , or at least put 3 native kids through school in her state nothing .

Thought this was a weird way to title a thread about cool cars. I am disappoint…

or the size of the empire states building which ever would be freakier though I am sure her husbans cut off wang she keeps in a clutch bag would also be pretty freaky if she just whipped it out . Nothing is right about that nut bag . Taking funds and a scholarship ment for a native american and no one thought dam this chick is whiter than wonder bread she isn't native American anything no one ? and still no one has made her pay that scholarship back , or at least put 3 native kids through school in her state nothing .
So true, but laws are to keep the minions and deplorables in check..
When ya got the D ---- does not apply.
fbi-when-democrat-involved-bart-simpson-sunglasses-cane.jpg

If she had a dick she would have had her fuck stain ass beat down long ago.

Reactions: accurate obsession
I kinda thought she always had one by the looks of her.