• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

People are dying but not the ones you think for the reasons you think

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

By Andrea Widburg
While the mainstream media, at least in 2020, tracked deaths with the fanaticism of an insurance company, they’ve always lacked accuracy. That’s why it matters when a major American insurance company, which is in the business of accurate data about deaths, announces that Americans in the 18-64 age bracket are dying in unprecedented numbers. The same data suggests that these aren’t COVID deaths, which makes them much more sinister.

OneAmerica is a major insurance company located in Indianapolis with annual revenue of around $2 billion and total assets of around $74 billion. This is not a fly-by-night internet “insurance” company. OneAmerica is the real deal, selling both individual and group life insurance, and it has data and actuarial tables that go back 145 years. It’s also a progressive company that boasts about “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion” right on its home page. In other words, it’s not some “scary” right-wing reactionary firm.
During a news conference last week, OneAmerica’s CEO, Scott Davison, had a startling announcement—working-age Americans are dying in unprecedented numbers:
“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

[snip]

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.
“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”
More remarkably still, these are not COVID deaths. Instead, they are totally different death count from the COVID count the media insisted we know during Trump’s last year and jettisoned during Biden’s first year.
234914_5_.jpg

Image: Young widow at the grave. Freepik license.
At the same conference, Brian Tabor, the president of the Indiana Hospital Association, spoke about the tremendous caseload in hospitals, not from COVID, but from all sorts of other things. He added, “unfortunately, the average Hoosiers’ health has declined during the pandemic.” Indeed,
In a follow-up call, he said he did not have a breakdown showing why so many people in the state are being hospitalized – for what conditions or ailments. But he said the extraordinarily high death rate quoted by Davison matched what hospitals in the state are seeing.
And here’s the death data you’ve all expected to see:
The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday.
In other words, more Americans are dying since the vaccine than ever before. That last paragraph may be the beginning of a huge, upcoming bolus of evidence showing that the anti-jabbers were right all along: The injection that rejoices under the misnomer of a “vaccination” is, instead, a life-taker, not a life-saver.
The two years of COVID mismanagement, though, may also mean that myriad other health conditions are causing these deaths. Those people whose chronic or fatal conditions (e.g., heart disease, cancer) went untreated with lockdowns may finally have succumbed. We may also be seeing the terrible assault on immune systems, not from jabs, but from depression, economic stress, substance abuse, lack of exercise, lack of sunlight, and lack of human contact.
The one thing that’s clear is that the bean counters whose businesses depend on getting the numbers right are telling us that Americans’ health under Dr. Fauci in Year One and the Biden administration and Fauci) in Year Two has been disastrous. We can expect Year Three to be equally bad because the same management is in place. The only thing that will change this trajectory is to throw the bums out, first in the November 2022 election and again in the November 2024 election. Their mismanagement is killing us.

By Andrea Widburg
While the mainstream media, at least in 2020, tracked deaths with the fanaticism of an insurance company, they’ve always lacked accuracy. That’s why it matters when a major American insurance company, which is in the business of accurate data about deaths, announces that Americans in the 18-64 age bracket are dying in unprecedented numbers. The same data suggests that these aren’t COVID deaths, which makes them much more sinister.

OneAmerica is a major insurance company located in Indianapolis with annual revenue of around $2 billion and total assets of around $74 billion. This is not a fly-by-night internet “insurance” company. OneAmerica is the real deal, selling both individual and group life insurance, and it has data and actuarial tables that go back 145 years. It’s also a progressive company that boasts about “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion” right on its home page. In other words, it’s not some “scary” right-wing reactionary firm.
During a news conference last week, OneAmerica’s CEO, Scott Davison, had a startling announcement—working-age Americans are dying in unprecedented numbers:

More remarkably still, these are not COVID deaths. Instead, they are totally different death count from the COVID count the media insisted we know during Trump’s last year and jettisoned during Biden’s first year.
234914_5_.jpg

At the same conference, Brian Tabor, the president of the Indiana Hospital Association, spoke about the tremendous caseload in hospitals, not from COVID, but from all sorts of other things. He added, “unfortunately, the average Hoosiers’ health has declined during the pandemic.” Indeed,

In other words, more Americans are dying since the vaccine than ever before. That last paragraph may be the beginning of a huge, upcoming bolus of evidence showing that the anti-jabbers were right all along: The injection that rejoices under the misnomer of a “vaccination” is, instead, a life-taker, not a life-saver.
The two years of COVID mismanagement, though, may also mean that myriad other health conditions are causing these deaths. Those people whose chronic or fatal conditions (e.g., heart disease, cancer) went untreated with lockdowns may finally have succumbed. We may also be seeing the terrible assault on immune systems, not from jabs, but from depression, economic stress, substance abuse, lack of exercise, lack of sunlight, and lack of human contact.
The one thing that’s clear is that the bean counters whose businesses depend on getting the numbers right are telling us that Americans’ health under Dr. Fauci in Year One and the Biden administration and Fauci) in Year Two has been disastrous. We can expect Year Three to be equally bad because the same management is in place. The only thing that will change this trajectory is to throw the bums out, first in the November 2022 election and again in the November 2024 election. Their mismanagement is killing us.
Here's a hint......it's NOT mismanagement. This was planned before day one. This is reality of the situation. If anyone believes that the .gov can be this idiotic, then I have a bridge to sell you.

Doc

By Andrea Widburg

234914_5_.jpg

I think these factors are a huge contributor. I find myself dealing with depression because of a number of the stressors indicated. We have fubar'd our world.

"We" ???
Not.

My world is running smoothly along, like pre pandemic.
"Can" change any day now,
but, however, etc, that was always a possibility b4 pandemic.

Nobody has fubar'ed my world.

Politicians, and crooked sonsofbitches have fubar'ed a lot of things out there. Horribly.

It hasn't touched my world, and I haven't fubar'ed a thing.

The things I "have" had to overcome during this, are no different than a few things I had to overcome each decade, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's..

Every decade has things to overcome.

My ancestors had to survive the uncivil war. That was fubar.
They had to survive reconstruction. That was fubar.
They had to survive a recession that followed, fubar for the unprepared.
Then the 1900's Spanish flu, fubar maybe for some. No different from smallpox or yellow fever in a previous generation...

I could go on. But why...

Ain't no "we" fubar'ed my world. Some crooked politicians and sonsofbitches have inconvenienced me some.

Life goes on. Goes on much better with a winner attitude.

There was nothing of substance in that article. Nothing actionable. People are dying but nobody says of what. For an insurance company that makes absolutely no sense since they are in the hedge betting business and they must know those things to be profitable.

The whole article could be summed up in one sentence: "people are dying a lot from a bunch of stuff, we think its most probably due to not getting treatment because of the issues surrounding the Covid response in the hospitals".

I think these factors are a huge contributor. I find myself dealing with depression because of a number of the stressors indicated. We have fubar'd our world.
I'm with you all except for the "we" bit. "We" didn't do anything except what we've always done. It's "them" that fubar'd things, and now it's gonna be us picking up the pieces.

PS, for the class, I'm not making any claims about who "them" is. I don't know, and I don't care. It doesn't change how I react to any of it.

Have you noticed that a headline is just click bait and the article maybe two pages of repetitious bullshit and one paragraph of mediocre substance? The same thing with YouTube. Just jump to the 2 or 3 minute mark because of the blathering bullshit. I guess this is the results from journalism schools.
There was nothing of substance in that article. Nothing actionable. People are dying but nobody says of what. For an insurance company that makes absolutely no sense since they are in the hedge betting business and they must know those things to be profitable.

The whole article could be summed up in one sentence: "people are dying a lot from a bunch of stuff, we think its most probably due to not getting treatment because of the issues surrounding the Covid response in the hospitals".
I read the newspaper daily until about ten years ago. It was a relaxing thing to read the newspaper and do the crossword.

Have you noticed that a headline is just click bait and the article maybe two pages of repetitious bullshit and one paragraph of mediocre substance? The same thing with YouTube. Just jump to the 2 or 3 minute mark because of the blathering bullshit. I guess this is the results from journalism schools.

I read the newspaper daily until about ten years ago. It was a relaxing thing to read the newspaper and do the crossword.
The lack of concise, actionable information is unfortunate, but at least for my part, it's still possible to sort the wheat from the chaff. The solid nugget of good info in there, for me, was that insurance companies are giving lie to popular medias position that COVID is the Boogeyman. Taken with some other information about the ways pharmaceutical companies are reacting to the health outcomes of the vaccinated, and seeing reported transmission data from other countries who were much more aggressive about vaccinating than the US, and a pretty complete picture starts to show up about what to expect in the next year and the next decade.

Reactions: Oldloser

If you truly love that style of journalism, I'd highly recommend anything written in the UK.
37 small paragraphs that repeat the same thing over and over, and a line or two near the bottom that sort of clarifies what they were talking about.

I find myself going:
Yep, you already said that. Uh, you just said the same thing as before. OMG, GET TO THE FUCKING POINT ALREADY....
Fuck this, it's not worth my time.

Pretty sure I saw that fentanyl overdose is now the leading cause of death in people aged 18-45 here in the US.

The government shut down people's businesses, didnt allow people to work, told people to stay home and not socialize with friends and family, said to wear a mask (or two or three) 24/7, scared everyone constantly with covid propaganda, didn't let people to go to church, the gym, school or play sports. Combine all that with some stimulus money, a promise you wont get kicked out of your house, a bunch of inflation and wide open borders that allow for a bunch of fentanyl to flood into the US. Oh, and then heavily push a vaccine with no long term safety data. Who could have seen a health crisis brewing...

The jab hasn’t even been turned on yet and we’re breaking records. Ten years from now, after the last bitcoin has been mined and the blockchain self destructs, we’re looking at an 80% worldwide kill ratio for the jab.

Time to invest in some incinerators and front end loaders, can’t have your rotting corpses start a real plague.

I saw that article early this morning and was surprised it made it through the propaganda filters. It seems somewhat contrary to the usual narrative that the vaccine is mana. My questions are why did this info get published? Was it a mistake? Or will it get quashed?

I saw that article early this morning and was surprised it made it through the propaganda filters. It seems somewhat contrary to the usual narrative that the vaccine is mana. My questions are why did this info get published? Was it a mistake? Or will it get quashed?

I've seen it twice in the last 3 months. Was surprised to see it again bc it doesn't follow the propaganda narrative. But, based on other information available, it's real, just the propagandists flood the media with their line, repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth, and it gets lost.
Although, this article can pass the media censors bc it's not denying the line, just easy feeding this into perception.

By Andrea Widburg

234914_5_.jpg

It is happening exactly as Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates said it would.

Reactions: The D
Pretty sure I saw that fentanyl overdose is now the leading cause of death in people aged 18-45 here in the US.

The government shut down people's businesses, didnt allow people to work, told people to stay home and not socialize with friends and family, said to wear a mask (or two or three) 24/7, scared everyone constantly with covid propaganda, didn't let people to go to church, the gym, school or play sports. Combine all that with some stimulus money, a promise you wont get kicked out of your house, a bunch of inflation and wide open borders that allow for a bunch of fentanyl to flood into the US. Oh, and then heavily push a vaccine with no long term safety data. Who could have seen a health crisis brewing...
Covid and Health . Everything you are saying, and will add ..
BIGGEST clue here in Oregon State that Politics and it's agenda, is the exact opposite of public Heath. Within two weeks of the Gov. mandated covid shutdown of all private business, was the Governor ( kate brown ) Authorizing and allowing curbside delivery/pickup of Alcohol and Weed from State regulated liquor stores and dispensaries .
Simple but effective leadership .. Keep the sheep drunk and stupid .

Covid and Health . Everything you are saying, and will add ..
BIGGEST clue here in Oregon State that Politics and it's agenda, is the exact opposite of public Heath. Within two weeks of the Gov. mandated covid shutdown of all private business, was the Governor ( kate brown ) Authorizing and allowing curbside delivery/pickup of Alcohol and Weed from State regulated liquor stores and dispensaries .
Simple but effective leadership .. Keep the sheep drunk and stupid .
I feel for you. I'm in warshington state. The only governor worse than Fucking inslee is that bitch kate brown. And that's saying a lot. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Buckley
I feel for you. I'm in warshington state. The only governor worse than Fucking inslee is that bitch kate brown. And that's saying a lot. :rolleyes:
I am still trying to find a vinyl print shop local here that will make me bumper stickers, but 2 have already refused because of text .
Kate Brown Can Suck My Balls

I think, if I remember correctly, a person by the name of...Billy Bob Gates...made a speech/comment about..."Population Control Thru Vaccines"... Mac:unsure:
He did say that, without apologies. Now he apparently funds 50% of the WHO that manages “pandemic response direction” worldwide.

Reactions: 10ring'r
I am still trying to find a vinyl print shop local here that will make me bumper stickers, but 2 have already refused because of text .
Kate Brown Can Suck My Balls
Make your own. Have you ever heard of a cricut? It’s a small craft maker that sounds perfect for what you want and I’m sure there are bumper sticker plans online somewhere. My wife has one and makes all kinds of craft-y shit with it

Reactions: Nik H
That 18-64 year old age bracket that has seen the 40% increase in deaths is mostly working age people. The 40% uptick in deaths means a lot less workers depositing anything into the Social Security system.

That 18-64 year old age bracket that has seen the 40% increase in deaths is mostly working age people. The 40% uptick in deaths means a lot less workers depositing anything into the Social Security system.
Some may be worth more dead(sick first) than alive....

Working age people huh?
Well isnt it fortuitous that we are having a massive influx of "working age refugees" from our southern border. Who strangely aren't required to be vaxxed, and are conveniently being "distributed" through the states through mass transit on "uncle sugar's dime".

• Sad
Reactions: j-huskey
You are being replaced.
The problem with the US is there are too many Americans. The breeding them out plan is working much too slowly.
It is ALL a giant conspiracy. One so sensational, its beyond belief, and frankly preposterous....but absolutely true.

Thought the only young people dying were the ones moonlighting as rock and roll clowns according to a member here:

You are being replaced.
The problem with the US is there are too many Americans. The breeding them out plan is working much too slowly.
It is ALL a giant conspiracy. One so sensational, its beyond belief, and frankly preposterous....but absolutely true.
There’s too much government, not too many people.

My world is running smoothly along, like pre pandemic.

The things I "have" had to overcome during this, are no different than a few things I had to overcome each decade, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's..

Every decade has things to overcome.

Life goes on. Goes on much better with a winner attitude.
100%

My life is better and I have survived having the plague...Always be moving forward.

The only thing I worry about is running into a miserable person who is a psycho. Fucking people are nuts. Lots of anger and that leads to potentially bad situations...ones that I don't want to be a part of, especially, these days.

Last edited:
I think the value of an unvacced worker will rise.
I think most of the unvaxxed workers are mostly made up of the critical thinkers that are the best in their fields. They didn't get to be that good by being stupid, that's for sure. If employers want experienced talent to return to the workforce, they need to stop carrying the water for .gov with the vax and mask mandates.

Reactions: Emerson0311
That whole article is just advance notice and proper cover for the double digit health insurance premium increases coming. He’s pretty damn clear about that and nobody is noticing….

Reactions: gigamortis
Hell, Indianapolis had record homicide numbers in 2021, over 10% higher than the record they set in 2020. Nobody down there seems to care bout that either.

That whole article is just advance notice and proper cover for the double digit health insurance premium increases coming. He’s pretty damn clear about that and nobody is noticing….

Shouldn't premiums go down now that those up in age and those with health issues die off from the pandemic? Come to think of it. Which companies profit from the extinction of those groups?

Shouldn't premiums go down now that those up in age and those with health issues die off from the pandemic? Come to think of it. Which companies profit from the extinction of those groups?
Nothing makes insurance go down.