• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

People randomly hitting people...what I was talking about the other day...watch these vids.

You mean black thugs randomly attacking white people? Let's call it what it is. I would love to see a video posted where one of these fuckers gets some lead in response.

Yes. This is something I’ve been worried about. Whitey being targeted and all. But the truth of the matter is, if you defend yourself you going to prison most likely. That’s the fucked up part.

real tough guy.....sucker punching children.....really sticking it to whitey.

$100 says this ghetto goblin doesnt have the balls to go toe to toe with someone his size.

we should stop wasting govt resources on people like this....if you are sucker punching children, they should just take you out the back of the court house and put 2 bullets in your head and roll you in a shallow ditch.

i love the way he ran back into his car and drove off like a pussy.

You mean black thugs randomly attacking white people? Let's call it what it is. I would love to see a video posted where one of these fuckers gets some lead in response.
It called the knockout game among other names. The object is to see if the hitter can KO the victim with one sucker punch. Nothing new really. Been happening for 30 years or more. Racially motivated gang violence. I was on the receiving end once.

That was a hell of a punch. Too bad the instructor didnt have his 45 ACP in his waist band.

Reactions: 338dude
It called the knockout game among other names. The object is to see if the hitter can KO the victim with one sucker punch. Nothing new really. Been happening for 30 years or more. Racially motivated gang violence. I was on the receiving end once.
I recall there was another stupid game people were playing not long ago. I forget the name but it involved going up behind your buddy and either shoving your fingers against the back of their head/neck like a gun, or doing it with an actual gun, and demanding if they're carrying a gun too. A couple of people shot their "buddies" over that shit 'cause, y'know, got caught by surprise and reacted.

Edit: It was the "No Lackin' Challenge". You go up, accost the guy, and demand "YOU LACKIN'?!", and hopefully you won't get shot or get your ass whupped for being a dumbass.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 338dude
The truth here will get you banned. I was banned for three of the last five weeks. Its why I don’t post much in the pit as of late. I dont want to lose the exchange here because I called it what it is.

The only peace officers that would take you to jail for defending yourself are the bad cops.

The only peace officers that would take you to jail for defending yourself are the bad cops.
or the "woke" cops.....or the "good" cops following the orders of their "woke" leaders....

arguably they are all "bad" cops.

you are never really safe if Woke-o-Haram wants to get you.

The truth here will get you banned. I was banned for three of the last five weeks. Its why I don’t post much in the pit as of late. I dont want to lose the exchange here because I called it what it is.

Yet here you are making it all about you, again.

. I dont want to lose the exchange here because I called it what it is.

There is ZERO DOUBT you are here to use this place as a door mat. For that highlighted comment alone I'd zap your ass permanently. And hey, who knows, stranger things have happened............... tick tick tick tick tick

1594159731259.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
I recall there was another stupid game people were playing not long ago. I forget the name but it involved going up behind your buddy and either shoving your fingers against the back of their head/neck like a gun, or doing it with an actual gun, and demanding if they're carrying a gun too. A couple of people shot their "buddies" over that shit 'cause, y'know, got caught by surprise and reacted.

Edit: It was the "No Lackin' Challenge". You go up, accost the guy, and demand "YOU LACKIN'?!", and hopefully you won't get shot or get your ass whupped for being a dumbass.

What the ever loving you-know-what!!!!!!!!!!! The "No Lackin' Challenge." Day be lackin common sense.

funny when somebody says white people hurt minorities more than the other way around....

WARNING DISTURBING VIDEOS

part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

What are you talking about? I have been an active member for years now. Do you think my 4,000+ posts and 4100+ reaction score comes from the exchange you dumbass.

i was warning a member as I have been banned for similar shit. Fuck off.

Ok tough guy. Geezus. :cry:

Stop yer fuck'n bitching Karen. ;)

ROFLMFAO Did you honestly just cite your number of Posts AND your Reaction Score? Geezus fucking krist. You drank the grape drink.......... Post Count and Reaction Scores. This is pure gold.......... lol

PS: Fuck You Punk. :cool:

View attachment 7369099

Just saying.
Don't you talk to my Lulu like that.

MING-TROOPER-STAND-LIGHT.jpg

"Hmm... Your wukou card shows a higher social credit score. You may enter the walls of Beijing. Go on through these gates on your right. Hurry up before the Mongols regroup and launch another charge against the city... NEXT!"...

I hate that this happened and dipshit should get the book thrown at him...

But,

Anyone else think a 12 year old dancing on a street corner at 11:40pm to hip hop music is perfectly fine and okay?

Discuss.

or the "woke" cops.....or the "good" cops following the orders of their "woke" leaders....

arguably they are all "bad" cops.

you are never really safe if Woke-o-Haram wants to get you.
Slow your roll, homeslice. There's alotta good cops that aren't "the king's men."

Signed,

Your's truly.

MING-TROOPER-STAND-LIGHT.jpg

"Hmm... Your wukou card shows a higher social credit score. You may enter the walls of Beijing. Go on through these gates on your right. Hurry up before the Mongols regroup and launch another charge against the city... NEXT!"...
I just wanna say, I do love our Resident Mongolian. I'm ecstatic he's on our side.

BTW, those noodles you told me to try melted my face and butthole off from the inside out. Thanks dick.

😘😘😘😘

I just wanna say, I do love our Resident Mongolian. I'm ecstatic he's on our side.

BTW, those noodles you told me to try melted my face and butthole off from the inside out. Thanks dick.

😘😘😘😘

The SHIN RAMYUN??? Whenever somebody asks me how these are made, I just tell them that the soup base is made from flash-dried magma straight from the Erta Ale volcano... Why else would China have a presence in Ethiopia???
biggrin.gif

Seriously though, they ARE potent as hell. I bet the powdered soup base blown into some rioter's face like fuckin' ninja dust will have the same effects as LE grade OC spray...

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04 and 338dude
I hate that this happened and dipshit should get the book thrown at him...

But,

Anyone else think a 12 year old dancing on a street corner at 11:40pm to hip hop music is perfectly fine and okay?

Discuss.
Last I checked this isn't the town in Footloose....who cares what the kid was doing or when he was doing it?

How does that have any relevance on anything??

Reactions: 1J04 and OldSalty
Last I checked this isn't the town in Footloose....who cares what the kid was doing or when he was doing it?

How does that have any relevance on anything??

Is that really such a mystery?

The SHIN RAMYUN??? Whenever somebody asks me how these are made, I just tell them that the soup base is made from flash-dried magma straight from the Erta Ale volcano... Why else would China have a presence in Ethiopia???
biggrin.gif

Seriously though, they ARE potent as hell. I bet the powdered soup base blown into some rioter's face like fuckin' ninja dust will have the same effects as LE grade OC spray...
It was this stuff, right?

Screenshot_20200707-211748_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Reactions: Blue Sky Country