• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

People randomly hitting people...what I was talking about the other day...watch these vids.

Some of you need to live next to a city filled with these animals. You might know a little more than looking at it from 500 miles away
Some of us do. And are also well educated enough to understand what @Fig is saying.

White leftists have done more to damage race relations in this country during the last month, than the previous 30 years combined. I say white because most of the shit you see going on with BLM is financed and scripted entirely by lily-white commies.

Not only that, but also the damage they've done to Americans of all colors with their equality fairytale. They've robbed millions of Americans of fruitful lives and bred animosity with their repeated lies, whether knowingly or just repeating the mantra. But they continue the harmful bullshit with arrogant pride.

Does this count?
Talk about getting randomly hit,this guy ran a motorcyclist fatality killing him because he was WHITE.

8FC3FED6-E703-48C4-B8B7-4E4B5BD628EC.jpeg

funny when somebody says white people hurt minorities more than the other way around....

WARNING DISTURBING VIDEOS

part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

I've got something special for these types of primal animals.
:mad:

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I've got something special for these types of primal animals.
:mad:

I'm not in your country, so I don't have your experiences, but puhlease: animals?

I don't think that's very fair at all.

To animals that is.

These cunts behave as only humans do.

The ones who incite them need to be sewn up in the belly of a dead camel.