• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

People shouldn't be able to get away with this shit.

jbell

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2010
    Lewiston, ME
    As a father of 2 daughters, life long athlete, American, and most importantly a human who believes in freedom and personal rights I highly recommend you listen to this and pass it along to everyone you know. We can't leave this shit be...

This is a post I made further down in this thread, but should have said it here in the original post. So here it is:

”In the last 18 hours I have thought about this podcast, the general situation around Transgender athletes in sport, and transgender people in general. This has made me realize that I want to be a bit more clear on my feelings about this and the reasons I started this thread in the first place:

This thread is about fairness in competition, keeping the integrity of women‘s sports, and honesty. This thread is not about the Trans community, but rather how the governing bodies handled this specific scenario and how others have been handled. I truly believe in freedom down to my core, and swore a never ending oath to defend it for all. How I understand freedom is that my freedom ends where yours begins, that I have no more rights than you, that ALL people are created equal and should be treated as such.

Where I started this thread I want to make it clear that I support the Trans community, & all communities / groups / individuals etc. I truly believe that all deserve the right to live as they choose, how they see fit, be allowed to openly be who they are and accepted in this human community. However that level of freedom comes with the conditions where one person can not impede or harm in anyway another person.

I hope our society can create a place for Transgender athletes to compete in a way that is fair to all. I am not a overly intelligent person so I do not have a perfect solution to this problem, it is definitely complicated. However what I do know / believe is saying that or allowing / promoting Transgender Women competing against biological Women is fair is not right and is no better than saying Transgender people should have less freedoms than non-Transgender people.

I know no one here cares about my opinion or beliefs, nor should you I just do not want to mis represent myself. I know this is a very polarizing subject where so many people have such drastically different opinions and people have a tendency to assume what others mean or think as opposed to taking things at face value. So I want to be clear my fight is for freedom, fair and equal freedom for all.”

Last edited:
    It would be nice if you tell us specifically what has you worked up. I am not going to listen for 2 1/2 hours to try and figure out what you mean.
    Fair, my apologies. This is about the man who called himself Lea Thomas and swam as a woman in college. There is quite a bit more in this podcast than you will hear in the media. I followed it because my daughter was a very competitive runner in highschool looking at colleges.

It would be nice if you tell us specifically what has you worked up. I am not going to listen for 2 1/2 hours to try and figure out what you mean.

My head is in the sand as far as news and even I know about how the tranny infested women swimming and the women's locker room with his schlong out because he couldn't beat dudes.

I'm relatively familiar with the case, and I think all the real female athletes should boycott the sport once a tranny shows up. "The institutions" can watch a single mentally ill patient swim laps and tank their fucking sports programs until they pull their heads out of their liberal asses. Well, if that is even a possibility, but money talks and the lack of it coming in can change even the most fucked up ideals.

I'm relatively familiar with the case, and I think all the real female athletes should boycott the sport once a tranny shows up. "The institutions" can watch a single mentally ill patient swim laps and tank their fucking sports programs until they pull their heads out of their liberal asses. Well, if that is even a possibility, but money talks and the lack of it coming in can change even the most fucked up ideals.
    I hear what your saying but how is that fair to the people who have trained their whole life, or even a few months for that matter give up all they have worked for. That would be a damn shame...

I'm not trying to be argumentative at all for what it's worth.

A certain conclusion when people have been given authority without earning it.
    The alphabet BR549 types/constituents must have everyone believe in their ideals under the force of law even.
    The real culprits are those in "law" that give these ideals power/credence.
    Something about useful idiots...

R

I hear what your saying but how is that fair to the people who have trained their whole life, or even a few months for that matter give up all they have worked for. That would be a damn shame...

I'm not trying to be argumentative at all for what it's worth.
    It would only take one season of them boycotting and then the threat of it next time. Assuredly that shit would change.
    I'm also even more dismayed with the feminists crew about all this. It just goes to show they are really just crazy cunts that go for more crazy and not real women's rights.

I agree with Riley also, I have one athlete daughter. There are a bunch of men that are invading women's sports. It's complete bull shit. I do find it interesting that 90% of the feminist disappeared during all this. Just shows they were not really committed to there cause, just the latest thing.

It would only take one season of them boycotting and then the threat of it next time. Assuredly that shit would change.
    I'm also even more dismayed with the feminists crew about all this. It just goes to show they are really just crazy cunts that go for more crazy and not real women's rights.
    It's tough to do that especially at the high school level. Your risking scholarships and placement.

Feminists have proven themselves retarded many times over.
    It's tough to do that especially at the high school level. You're risking scholarships and placement.
    You either go along with the system or you stand against it as much as you can.

8yr old daughter
    5-1/2yr old daughter
    3yr old son
    6month old son

I'd have loved for them to grow up "normal" and be able to play traditional sports, but fuck subjecting them to that shit. My children will most likely be participating in shooting sports and motorsports.

My obligatory all time favorite about this subject:
    images.jpg

100% agree. Shut it down.

They never were about actual rights, they were always about hating men and vilifying men and being treated "more equal"

So in their hatred for men, they created their own replacements.

I'll sit back and if the women are upset, well then maybe the women can fix it without those "bad evil men" needing to ride to their rescue.

Guess what, you demanded equality, well now you got it, no more segregation and "special" places for you women.

When was the last time you heard a bunch of men complaining that some F-M "transgender" was bothering them in their locker rooms.
    Hey we are totally fair and unbiased and happy to whatever...

just like biden paying off student loans, you have to see it to believe it, and even then it has to be a joke, right... you have to be a friggin loony tune to even dream this crap up.

They never were about actual rights, they were always about hating men and vilifying men and being treated "more equal"

So in their hatred for men, they created their own replacements.

I'll sit back and if the women are upset, well then maybe the women can fix it without those "bad evil men" needing to ride to their rescue.

Guess what, you demanded equality, well now you got it, no more segregation and "special" places for you women.

When was the last time you heard a bunch of men complaining that some F-M "transgender" was bothering them in their locker rooms.
    Hey we are totally fair and unbiased and happy to whatever...
    These liberal special interest groups are worthless when asked to do the sane and logical thing that falls in line with their supposed stance. Yup. Insane.

Last edited:
    You have stepped into the "snare" of the Deep State.
    The Deep State has set many "snare's".
    When a person or organization trips the snare....... The Deep State hands out a "Label".
    For a moment, think of all the label's that have been created during your life time.
    The labels are stored in the Data Centers, The Cloud or perhaps even China.
    Now, with AI the labels can be pulled up in a nano second to be used at a later date.
    America's legal system has failed and is now a weapon. An example is being made with Trump.
    When the Deep State is ready to silence you, all the data combined with the legal system will bury you.
    It will confiscate all your asserts. The ripple effect will roll over to everyone you are related to or associate with. Employer, Church, Friends, etc.
    The only way to survive is to adapt. Be the sly fox that sniffs out the snare and walks around it.

My wife played D1 volleyball in college and all the tranny woMEN being allowed to participate in female sports infuriates her. Riley Gains is awesome and I hope she continues her activism on this disgusting situation. I’m lucky to have 2 boys. These people are sick in the head to allow this.

Fair, my apologies. This is about the man who called himself Lea Thomas and swam as a woman in college. There is quite a bit more in this podcast than you will hear in the media. I followed it because my daughter was a very competitive runner in highschool looking at colleges.
    We had a party not long ago at a high school buddy and his wife's house that included other members of our high school and football team. We were out back standing around the grill drinking beer and reminiscing about whatever became of so and so and remember the time coach so and so did this to some hippy, etc. when I brought up the fact the tranny swimmer, Lea Thomas, graduated from our alma mater.

There was an uncomfortable silence as disbelief and a realization set in that that thing had defiled the halls of an institution we were so proud of.

Finally, someone said he/she/whatever would have had a tough time back in our day. It wouldn't have been tolerated. We spoke no more of it.

College athletes boycotting an event because of a tranny is all well and good, until the school yanks their scholarships out from under them for refusing to participate in their events. Anyone with a kid on scholarship at a major school will tell you just how much money is involved. There needs to be more like Riley Gaines speaking out. There also needs to be less acceptance of abhorrent, deviant behavior which IMO includes a tranny participating in a female sport. Where are the women who worked so hard and for so long to get Title IX passed?

She can blame her pussy hat wearing fellow women who aligned with the lgbtagsndn crew to get gender equality. Hope that extra $0.15 an hour in equal pay was worth it.

Started listening to it and it's even more lunacy than I thought.

Male "transitioning/identifying" as female wants to swim with women because men too fast. NCAA OK
    Female "transitioning/identifying" as male wants to swim with women because men too fast. NCAA also OK

No matter what, anyone is allowed to compete against women, even if identifying as a man. Women sports is so screwed.

In the last 18 hours I have thought about this podcast, the general situation around Transgender athletes in sport, and transgender people in general. This has made me realize that I want to be a bit more clear on my feelings about this and the reasons I started this thread in the first place:

This thread is about fairness in competition, keeping the integrity of women‘s sports, and honesty. This thread is not about the Trans community, but rather how the governing bodies handled this specific scenario and how others have been handled. I truly believe in freedom down to my core, and swore a never ending oath to defend it for all. How I understand freedom is that my freedom ends where yours begins, that I have no more rights than you, that ALL people are created equal and should be treated as such.

Where I started this thread I want to make it clear that I support the Trans community, & all communities / groups / individuals etc. I truly believe that all deserve the right to live as they choose, how they see fit, be allowed to openly be who they are and accepted in this human community. However that level of freedom comes with the conditions where one person can not impede or harm in anyway another person.

I hope our society can create a place for Transgender athletes to compete in a way that is fair to all. I am not a overly intelligent person so I do not have a perfect solution to this problem, it is definitely complicated. However what I do know / believe is saying that or allowing / promoting Transgender Women competing against biological Women is fair is not right and is no better than saying Transgender people should have less freedoms than non-Transgender people.

I know no one here cares about my opinion or beliefs, nor should you I just do not want to mis represent myself. I know this is a very polarizing subject where so many people have such drastically different opinions and people have a tendency to assume what others mean or think as opposed to taking things at face value. So I want to be clear my fight is for freedom, fair and equal freedom for all.

Yep. Every single time.

In the last 18 hours I have thought about this podcast, the general situation around Transgender athletes in sport, and transgender people in general. This has made me realize that I want to be a bit more clear on my feelings about this and the reasons I started this thread in the first place:

I know no one here cares about my opinion or beliefs, nor should you I just do not want to mis represent myself. I know this is a very polarizing subject where so many people have such drastically different opinions and people have a tendency to assume what others mean or think as opposed to taking things at face value. So I want to be clear my fight is for freedom, fair and equal freedom for all.
    You’re big mad that men are now dominating female sports, but still support trannies? Fail.

Its not fair at all. That said, it would get the message across and maybe your grandchildren would get to have a safe locker room and be able to win again.
    It's not fair at all, it's a sacrifice. Freedom requires sacrifice from time to time. Just the way it is. Definitely not fair

Reactions: Emerson0311
    This isn’t a problem men can fix. It’s 2024 and everything is the patriarchy’s fault. Anything men can do women can do better.

If women want to compete against men then fine. Let them decide. Sure, a few broads will be crippled or killed and many more will be humiliated. It‘s unfortunate but necessary in order to return to normalcy.

Look out for yourself and your kin and stop investing your time and energy into saving women that don’t want to be saved. With just a little bit of patience this problem will solve itself. When the fairer sex realizes their error they’ll turn to men to fix it, order will be restored and we can go back to enjoying our sandwiches.

Well

The most of the dumb bitches voted for the people that pushed / enacted these policies

And the first time a man was present to compete ALL the women should have walked / took a knee

More suffering from suffrage.

Hope they main and injure a pile. Maybe they will wake up. Not likely though

Diversity is our weakness. Inclusion isn’t good

What about the evil pedophiles?
    Pretty sure they've always been in power.
    Evil has been here a long time, in one form or another.

As good as the original Eden was, it was vulnerable to evil, deception, and even death. This becomes obvious when we consider that Satan inhabited the body of an ordinary serpent and brought death into the pristine garden.

You have stepped into the "snare" of the Deep State.
    The Deep State has set many "snare's".
    When a person or organization trips the snare....... The Deep State hands out a "Label".
    For a moment, think of all the label's that have been created during your life time.
    The labels are stored in the Data Centers, The Cloud or perhaps even China.
    Now, with AI the labels can be pulled up in a nano second to be used at a later date.
    America's legal system has failed and is now a weapon. An example is being made with Trump.
    When the Deep State is ready to silence you, all the data combined with the legal system will bury you.
    It will confiscate all your asserts. The ripple effect will roll over to everyone you are related to or associate with. Employer, Church, Friends, etc.
    The only way to survive is to adapt. Be the sly fox that sniffs out the snare and walks around it.
    Truth is this has been happening since the beginning of time, just this time it is on a global scale with Sky Net rather than localized.

If women want to compete against men then fine. Let them decide. Sure, a few broads will be crippled or killed and many more will be humiliated. It‘s unfortunate but necessary in order to return to normalcy.
    BurtG:
    And the first time a man was present to compete ALL the women should have walked / took a knee

But I think it's a little more complicated, if you listen to the podcast. Most of these teenage girls in the sport programs affected are emotionally blackmailed into both silence and acceptance. In some schools, they are "given a choice" to vote against it, but they are told that if they don't accept the tranny, that person will kill themselves and they'll be responsible for murder. They must vote publicly, in front of the tranny, where they would undoubtedly be noted and targeted by the crazies, if they vote "wrong."

They are also warned of losing their scholarships, if they speak out or go against the school's policy to allow.

Heck, in Riley's case, when she went against the grain, after graduation, and had a speaking engagement in SF, where she was held in a classroom against her will, for hours, the police told her there was nothing they could do against the small mob that was holding her for ransom, because they were ordered to be "allies for that community", so she was stuck, left to cower for hours, with little to no help from them.

I doubt many young women, late teens/early twenties, are capable of standing up to everything arrayed against them in this fashion; they would need support and help, and the very institutions that should provide that help (their school administration and law enforcement), are firmly in the enemy camp.

You will/plan to give acceptance from to a ideology that affords none.
    They can live how ever they want.
    When they clearly try to force their way of life/ideals onto me/mine/others tough shit get fucked.
    I think we can agree we are way past this ^^^.
    Pacifism with this group is a recipe for a living hell.

R

Last edited:
    Reactions: BurtG and AmmoFort
    BurtG:

But I think it's a little more complicated, if you listen to the podcast. Most of these teenage girls in the sport programs affected are emotionally blackmailed into both silence and acceptance. In some schools, they are "given a choice" to vote against it, but they are told that if they don't accept the tranny, that person will kill themselves and they'll be responsible for murder. They must vote publicly, in front of the tranny, where they would undoubtedly be noted and targeted by the crazies, if they vote "wrong."

They are also warned of losing their scholarships, if they speak out or go against the school's policy to allow.

Heck, in Riley's case, when she went against the grain, after graduation, and had a speaking engagement in SF, where she was held in a classroom against her will, for hours, the police told her there was nothing they could do against the small mob that was holding her for ransom, because they were ordered to be "allies for that community", so she was stuck, left to cower for hours, with little to no help from them.

I doubt many young women, late teens/early twenties, are capable of standing up to everything arrayed against them in this fashion; they would need support and help, and the very institutions that should provide that help (their school administration and law enforcement), are firmly in the enemy camp.
    I get it, and I agree. Acknowledging a problem exists is one thing. Figuring out the most efficient way to solve said problem is another thing entirely.

So how do you propose we address the issue?

I'm done making other peoples problems my own... especially when (as a straight, white male) I'm attacked for it.

I'll be happy to offer my support when asked, provided I receive a sincere apology and an artisanal sandwich as a symbolic gesture.

Until then, all women, people of color, trannies, "marginalized" groups and adult aged children can fuck right off and sort out their own problems.

Reactions: BurtG
    I get it, and I agree. Acknowledging a problem exists is one thing. Figuring out the most efficient way to solve said problem is another thing entirely.

So how do you propose we address the issue?

I'm done making other peoples problems my own... especially when (as a straight, white male) I'm attacked for it.

I'll be happy to offer my support when asked, provided I receive a sincere apology and an artisanal sandwich as a symbolic gesture.

Until then, all women, people of color, trannies, "marginalized" groups and adult aged children can fuck right off and sort out their own problems.
    Yep, I also agree figuring a solution is a problem and I don't think there is one at this point; it's so far gone. I think a bunch of these young women with sport/educational aspirations will have to just suffer, by bailing on their scholastic/sporting goals until it just eventually crumbles, which I think is inevitable given time.

These education administrators need to be ousted and never work in these capacities again. Politicians that enable it, need to be ousted. Law enforcement that cows and caters to those same political ideologies need to be ousted...all of it needs to go, but it's so entrenched now, only further pain and suffering of the populace will likely gain enough anger and support to make that happen, where enough backlash will build organically from everyone that is/has been harmed.

Yep, I also agree figuring a solution is a problem and I don't think there is one at this point; it's so far gone. I think a bunch of these young women with sport/educational aspirations will have to just suffer, by bailing on their scholastic/sporting goals until it just eventually crumbles, which I think is inevitable given time.

These education administrators need to be ousted and never work in these capacities again. Politicians that enable it, need to be ousted. Law enforcement that cows and caters to those same political ideologies need to be ousted...all of it needs to go, but it's so entrenched now, only further pain and suffering of the populace will likely gain enough anger and support to make that happen, where enough backlash will build organically from everyone that is/has been harmed.
    Sounds like we're on the same page.

I have a daughter, so it's not like I don't have a stake in the game. It's just not a battle worth fighting for me.

There's no future in women's sports and college scholarships amount to a discount on an overpriced and overvalued commodity anyway.

The way I see it, there's nothing of any real value to be gained or lost.

I'm ready to crack a cold one, sit back and watch it all burn.

Reactions: AmmoFort
    i think real girls and women must somehow find the courage and refuse to participate if mentally defective males are allowed to compete.
    of course that is easier for me to say, since i am not sacrificing anything.

Reactions: BurtG
    BurtG:

Their parents are the ones who are supposed to be giving them education and support. Most parents today are cheap, lazy, and weak. OMG! Risk a job or a scholarship… oh no, never that. Just comply in order to get your little treat like dad and mom do. It only hurts the first few times…

I’m a social outcast and work constantly so my kids can get home schooled. It keeps them from being emotionally destroyed before they have the strength and knowledge to defend themselves. I’m not wasting my limited resources trying to save a society filled with soft whiners who will shrug as my kids are torn apart by the initiatives my fellow citizens support.