• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

People who should not have a dash cam

people have been killed by objects throw from vehicles.

looks like he was aware of bullshit, but i think he had his hand in creating said bullshit. whatever happened to the vehicle, if that happened to a car i was driving, i would have instantly thought it was shot.

i think this falls under “play stupid games, win stupid prizes.”. i aint getting bent out of shape on this one. it’s a good one for the court to sort out.

Sure, cut somone off and then brake check them. Get defensive when the honk and curse you. Pull out your gun and prepare to shoot. Hear a thump and immidiately open fire wildly through your window during rush hour traffic.

Fucking dumbass, lock him up.

as far as i am concerned, fuckers using their vehicles as weapons are no different than someone shooting at me. i’ve been run off the road twice on a motorcycle. first time was sheer stupidity (not intentional though) and the second time was purely intentional.

vehicles will kill you every bit as fast as a bullet. and i think a whole lot of people get away with crimes committed with vehicles that should instead be prosecuted. turns into a nightmare fast.

as far as i am concerned, fuckers using their vehicles as weapons are no different than someone shooting at me. i’ve been run off the road twice on a motorcycle. first time was sheer stupidity (not intentional though) and the second time was purely intentional.

vehicles will kill you every bit as fast as a bullet. and i think a whole lot of people get away with crimes committed with vehicles that should instead be prosecuted. turns into a nightmare fast.
Not getting your point? It sounds like somebody deserved something.

Maybe the guy with the car cam deserved to be shot? Or was it the guy with the water bottle? Or the lady in the car next to them? kid in the minivan behind that?

No excuse for this stupidity. Putting everyones life at risk.

Would have been funny if he shot himself in the dick when he flagged it.

Reactions: RRW and myronman3
people have been killed by objects throw from vehicles.

looks like he was aware of bullshit, but i think he had his hand in creating said bullshit. whatever happened to the vehicle, if that happened to a car i was driving, i would have instantly thought it was shot.

i think this falls under “play stupid games, win stupid prizes.”. i aint getting bent out of shape on this one. it’s a good one for the court to sort out.
People throwing cigarettes out the window when I'm behind them on my scooter are at risk of getting ****. Had a buddy catch one in the neck and went down his shirt. 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: gigamortis
I believe a brake check is grounds for an ass kicking at least.
Even if you're just driving along in the proper lane, and someone just starts tailgating you so close you can't even see their headlights in your rear view mirror... and there's room to pass in the adjacent lane, but they still just keep riding your ass for no fathomable reason?

Living in this shithole called the east coast, I always have my left foot propped up ready to smash the brake pedal. it's such a habit that I have to think about it to put my left foot on the floorboard when I get away from here. I don't ride someone's ass intentionally, but if you don't here, you'll get run over.

Living in this shithole called the east coast, I always have my left foot propped up ready to smash the brake pedal. it's such a habit that I have to think about it to put my left foot on the floorboard when I get away from here. I don't ride someone's ass intentionally, but if you don't here, you'll get run over.

Sounds like I4 from Orlando to Tampa...or anywhere around Atlanta.

Only one place to go after that happens, Safelite Auto Glass for a quick and easy chip repair.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
Maybe the guy with the car cam deserved to be shot? Or was it the guy with the water bottle? Or the lady in the car next to them? kid in the minivan behind that?
see my post where i said “it turns into a nightmare fast”. you kinda made my point for me.
We'll need autonomous finger flipping...while we sleep all the way to our destination. Ha!
go to west virginia….everywhere i went, people were flipping each other off. my buddy (resident west virginian) was driving, and i remarked, “sure are friendly drivers here” and he said it’s how they wave at each other

Even if you're just driving along in the proper lane, and someone just starts tailgating you so close you can't even see their headlights in your rear view mirror... and there's room to pass in the adjacent lane, but they still just keep riding your ass for no fathomable reason?
guy in a safety meeting many years ago taught me something that has proven to be super effective 85% of the time.
maintain your speed.
turn your flashers on for about 5 seconds.

it fucking works. most times. once in a while, you will run into a fuckstain that is right back on your ass moments later. it is a very useful tip to have up your sleeve.

i will also say, that if people lose the feeling that being in their vehicle makes them invincible, they’d be a helluva lot more polite. when i was in cali, there was a shooting on the highway right before i got there. a 5 year old boy was killed in the backseat. when we were driving around, one of my friends remarked on how people were being unusually courteous while driving, and how it was a result of the shooting-and he wondered how long it was going to last.

i see both sides of it. like i said before, it can get out of hand quickly.

I just get off the next exit....let them go tailgate someone else. I'm too old for bullshit like that

guy in a safety meeting many years ago taught me something that has proven to be super effective 85% of the time.
maintain your speed.

it fucking works. most times. once in a while, you will run into a fuckstain that is right back on your ass moments later. it is a very useful tip to have up your sleeve.

i will also say, that if people lose the feeling that being in their vehicle makes them invincible, they’d be a helluva lot more polite. when i was in cali, there was a shooting on the highway right before i got there. a 5 year old boy was killed in the backseat. when we were driving around, one of my friends remarked on how people were being unusually courteous while driving, and how it was a result of the shooting-and he wondered how long it was going to last.

i see both sides of it. like i said before, it can get out of hand quickly.
Dont get me started.:mad:

I just get off the next exit....let them go tailgate someone else. I'm too old for bullshit like that
Ive done that. You get some moron late at night gets 2 car lengths from your bumper and just rides. speed up? he speeds up. slow down" he slows down. Ive slowed down to 15 mph on the I-40 and they still tail you. got off at the exit, let them go on but in 16 minutes youve passed them again cause their doing 50, so you pass them and there they are on your bumper.

There are some real turds out on the highway and like mentioned above, they think being encased in a 4000 lb pieec of steel makes them Chuck Norris.

Then thre was the guy on I 81...nah, dont gety me started.

Reactions: johnnyvw
go to west virginia….everywhere i went, people were flipping each other off. my buddy (resident west virginian) was driving, and i remarked, “sure are friendly drivers here” and he said it’s how they wave at each other
I like West by God Virginia. One of my buddies lives there, so I go see him once in a while. It really is a beautiful state, but yeah, there are some interesting people there. Haha.

Reactions: myronman3
The problem in a nutshell! There are way too many assholes that have not had their heads stomped half off!

The problem in a nutshell! There are way too many assholes that have not had their heads stomped half off!
belt.jpg

maintain your speed.

when i was in cali, there was a shooting on the highway right before i got there. a 5 year old boy was killed in the backseat. when we were driving around, one of my friends remarked on how people were being unusually courteous while driving, and how it was a result of the shooting-and he wondered how long it was going to last.

Welcome to America where everyone drives safely for the next five miles after seeing an accident.

^ nope. ever see how many accidents happen right where another accident just occurred?

December 1987. Headed to base for a dining-in driving my seven-day-old IROC. Guy in a Pinto crams me into the truck I'm stopped behind. Call FHP the next day for a copy of the report, give them the location and approximate time. Lady asked, "Which accident?" There were three at the same intersection within 10 minutes.

Reactions: myronman3
December 1987. Headed to base for a dining-in driving my seven-day-old IROC. Guy in a Pinto crams me into the truck I'm stopped behind. Call FHP the next day for a copy of the report, give them the location and approximate time. Lady asked, "Which accident?" There were three at the same intersection within 10 minutes.

It was much safer being rear ended BY the Pinto...

Yes, Italian rules of driving apply, you shouldn't care what is behind you.

Reactions: PDXGS
It pains me to hear this. I got my driver's license in 1987 and lusted after an IROC Z throughout high school. Had a 5 foot long poster of one in my room, that's the closest I got :)

Reactions: EddieNFL
Yes, Italian rules of driving apply, you shouldn't care what is behind you.
Well, see, in most/maybe all states there's rules of the road/laws that say you’re not supposed to be following too close. Those rules are in place and taught so there's a proper spacing for perception/reaction time in case the front vehicle needs to apply brakes to avoid collision of something in front of them.

I don’t care how they roll in Italy. I don't drive like I'm in Iraq when I'm in the US.

FL has tons of 3rd worlders, lots have no idea how to drive or what a passing lane is for, don’t understand spacing and closing time to target and why that means DONT TAILGATE, let alone securing their load.

Also lots of people with a ego 10x their intellect

Driving all over the place, FL is one of the worse places to drive.

It’s like driving and living around chimps

Last edited:
When I lived in Germany, there was so few instances of road rage -- I was frankly stunned. Then I figured out why.

If you are caught not moving right for a faster vehicle, even if it means you will need to slow down, you get a ticket. Not the faster vehicle. It was incredible -- I'd be driving and see cars in the middle lane move right even if the left lane was clear. I once went 150 mph for like 20 min on the Autobahn and it was like the red sea was parting -- I never had to slow down for a car that was in the left lane in front of me. They all were aware, they all moved well before they would have been in the way. When I was on my motorcycle, I actually felt safe. When I returned to the US, I went from putting 10,000 miles on my motorcycle in one year (in Germany) to not putting another 2,000 on the same bike in the subsequent 5 years because of how selfish and unaware drivers are in this country -- doesn't matter the city. The different is literally night and day. What

To get a license, you have to go through years of progressive training/re-certification and your vehicle is inspected often. It's not just a lazy test.

When I lived in Germany, there was so few instances of road rage -- I was frankly stunned. Then I figured out why.

If you are caught not moving right for a faster vehicle, even if it means you will need to slow down, you get a ticket. Not the faster vehicle. It was incredible -- I'd be driving and see cars in the middle lane move right even if the left lane was clear. I once went 150 mph for like 20 min on the Autobahn and it was like the red sea was parting -- I never had to slow down for a car that was in the left lane in front of me. They all were aware, they all moved well before they would have been in the way. When I was on my motorcycle, I actually felt safe. When I returned to the US, I went from putting 10,000 miles on my motorcycle in one year (in Germany) to not putting another 2,000 on the same bike in the subsequent 5 years because of how selfish and unaware drivers are in this country -- doesn't matter the city. The different is literally night and day. What

To get a license, you have to go through years of progressive training/re-certification and your vehicle is inspected often. It's not just a lazy test.

Slower drivers are more dangerous, lots of science the ticket and snooping LE industry chooses to ignore in North America

Good break down of it all

a study was done and suppressed,of course. speed is not a significant cause of accidents at all. does cause worse injuries-dah. leading causes of accidents are: impaired driving,failure to yield right of way and now days distracted driving when muffy is making her very important texts to another bimbo. hi speed has nothing to do with anything except government income,control,power and an excuse for cops to do something profitable for the system and justify their existence while "saving lives" giving out traffic tickets. and yes fl divers suck gainesville has the worst drivers in the state by far,including miami. but i have no other state driving experience to really compare with.

I love coming back to the states where even the idiots are safe. Try driving in Riyadh, or maybe Kabul. Good times.