• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors People who use there Hide Fighter knives

LWILLIAMS

Nobody
Minuteman
May 30, 2006
Gillette, Wyoming
How many on here actually use the hide fighter knives or are alot of them mostly safe queens. All the hide fighters I see come up for sale are unused and look like new. Does anyone use theres and if so lets see some pictures and first hand testimonials about how bas ass they are.

Re: People who use there Hide Fighter knives

I guarantee most of the photo's are going to be:

A- the knife sitting on someones table

B- super-hooah photo of it stuck in a sandbag, overlooking some shithole village in asscrackistan.

C- Some company grade officer trying to look hard, holding it in 1 hand, infront of a mrap/humvee/blackhawk.

I figured I should just call it and get it out of the way.

So does anyone actually use these knives and if so how do they hold up. Also what angle are the blades ground at?

Are you talking fighters in general or did someone make some Hide specific ones?

if your talking about fixed blades in combat, the only thing you use them for is to open an MRE package or box

I used my knife to cut all sorts of crap from rope, cable, wood, plastic (to include MRE's), cardboard, cloth and whatever.

I am talking anything from whittling on a stick next to a campfire to cleaning an elk to being used in the sandbox. Just wanting to see if people actually use them or just show them off.

Have a Gerber (that for some reason I cannot locate at the present time but know it is in the area) that I use mostly. The Hide Fighter is my back up that will most likely never get used because it looks pretty!