• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s People with guns and ammo will determine the value of everything post apocalypse.

david walter

Insightful commentator
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2007
Out west, but not too far west
pulling on a discussion over on 24hourcampfire.

People with guns and ammo will determine the value of everything post apocalypse.

In order, guns, ammo, thermal optics. Guns as in squad level rifles, like an M4 with good optics as discussed below.

Repeat as necessary to meet your family needs.

Guns with limited ammo can secure more ammo. Ammo with no guns puts a target on your back. Thermal optics makes it hard for the opposing side to hide.

I think thermal is a better solution than night vision. Night vision allows any hard surface to provide concealment. Thermal requires a thermal barrier to provide concealment.

Oh, and antibiotics. I suspect people will trade ammo and guns for antibiotics, provided you have ammo and guns to keep the trade safe.

JASE medical has a basic kit that I keep current. A bit of cipro and cephalexin goes a long way. Rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide or white vinegar will clean most wounds and prevent infection. Amazon has small packs of Neosporin for your bug out bag med kit. Tourniquet? Israeli bandages, quick clot.

The basics, the basics and the basics, in that order.

You can't barter if you're dead from infection, and most casualties will be from infection, I suspect.

What do you think?

Maslow’s hierarchy of needs…

Sadly, we’re extremely likely to have front row seats to seeing it played out here in America. All because fucking NWO assholes and commies couldn’t learn from history, and started the ball rolling here about 100 years ago.

99F11EA8-7F16-4988-9EB7-F17CB0F6B7AD.jpeg

I honestly think we’re too far gone to save.

Damn, didn’t mean to get so maudlin in my response.

Maslow’s hierarchy of needs…

Sadly, we’re extremely likely to have front row seats to seeing it played out here in America. All because fucking NWO assholes and commies couldn’t learn from history, and started the ball rolling here about 100 years ago.

View attachment 8095564

I honestly think we’re too far gone to save.

Damn, didn’t mean to get so maudlin in my response.
Most folks don't know what a "Holomodor" is, or where they can get one from?

All the poors think they’re apocalypse ready with their ATN Xsight or sightmark wraith….

Until they realize the only way they work is with their Amazon special flashlight that every other NV user can see through their optic as well

It’s going to be a bloodbath!!!!

For about 3 hours. Then the new firmware update will lock the scope up rendering it useless

Personally I think the next dark chapter in history is NOT going to go down like all the hopeful folks preparing for the end of the world think it is.
This seems like yet another thread started by someone saying those with all the tacticool weapons and gear will be king & be able to do anything they want.

I suspect the future will be much darker than many imagine, and much more of a dystopian nightmare than most hopeful people think possible.

Personally I think the next dark chapter in history is NOT going to go down like all the hopeful folks preparing for the end of the world think it is.
This seems like yet another thread started by someone saying those with all the tacticool weapons and gear will be king & be able to do anything they want.

I suspect the future will be much darker than many imagine, and much more of a dystopian nightmare than most hopeful people think possible.
Guaranteed it will if people willingly give up the right to defend themselves.

Against all enemies.

Foreign and, well, especially domestic.

Sirhr

The real question becomes, who is going to perform on a two way range. The way I see it, most of the folks that have guns, aren't going to perform when it becomes a two way range. Gonna be an awful lot of people that will stay where it's reasonably safe when they aren't the only ones doing the shooting.

Branden

The real question becomes, who is going to perform on a two way range. The way I see it, most of the folks that have guns, aren't going to perform when it becomes a two way range. Gonna be an awful lot of people that will stay where it's reasonably safe when they aren't the only ones doing the shooting.

Branden
100 percent this...

But after surviving the first couple of engagements, even a rank amateur is going to be pretty skilled.

Most who will survive the 'first engagement or two' are folks who have performed under fire before, or been trained to the point of muscle memory... Most. So quite a few untrained will not only survive, but learn real fast. Those folks will rise to the level of the trained -- in moments. After about the third engagement, both 'sides' will be pretty skilled.

First engagements in any war are always interesting and often not at all reflective of how things progress... rapidly... on the Darwinistic battlefield. Somewhat because generals and technology advance. Perhaps more because the foot soldiers who survive the first few engagements start doing things the Generals can't understand. Because they are tested and experienced.

Sirhr

All because fucking NWO assholes and commies couldn’t learn from history, and started the ball rolling here about 100 years ago.
Two things:

1) The “commies” at ground level are brainwashed and completely convinced that “True communism, like, hasn’t ever been tried”. They are the ones who will be used by the NWO assholes and then discarded the second they aren’t useful anymore

Which leads to

B) The NWO assholes know exactly what they’re doing. All you need to do is take even a glance at how eugenics and technocracy started and have evolved over the years. These blood-soaked monsters(not hyperbole) are worse than you can possibly dream of

Two things:

1) The “commies” at ground level are brainwashed and completely convinced that “True communism, like, hasn’t ever been tried”. They are the ones who will be used by the NWO assholes and then discarded the second they aren’t useful anymore

Which leads to

B) The NWO assholes know exactly what they’re doing. All you need to do is take even a glance at how eugenics and technocracy started and have evolved over the years. These blood-soaked monsters(not hyperbole) are worse than you can possibly dream of
And theyre here.

U.S. Scientists' Role in the Eugenics Movement (1907–1939)​

1678739951218.png
National Institutes of Health (.gov)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › articles › PMC2757926

by SA Farber · 2008 · Cited by 76 — It was Francis Galton, a cousin of Darwin, who coined the term “eugenics” in ... should promote the improvement of the human race through various forms of ...
Missing: genome.Genome.2022 ·inaccurateprejudiced

Reactions: The D

Branden
That concerns me . Everybody's an Operator til it's time to do Operator shit . My believe is that most will squeeze one or two off until they hear that crack and see bodies dropping near them . Then they'll turn and run .

100 percent this...

But after surviving the first couple of engagements, even a rank amateur is going to be pretty skilled.

Most who will survive the 'first engagement or two' are folks who have performed under fire before, or been trained to the point of muscle memory... Most. So quite a few untrained will not only survive, but learn real fast. Those folks will rise to the level of the trained -- in moments. After about the third engagement, both 'sides' will be pretty skilled.

First engagements in any war are always interesting and often not at all reflective of how things progress... rapidly... on the Darwinistic battlefield. Somewhat because generals and technology advance. Perhaps more because the foot soldiers who survive the first few engagements start doing things the Generals can't understand. Because they are tested and experienced.

Sirhr
Americans learn quick………: if you don’t believe me read a little history.

Here's how I see it playing out; most likely before the 2024 election(When else would there be an opportune time with having such pitiful "leadership"?) :

I foresee/gut feeling/discernment telling me, that if China & Russia do "converge" and establish together as a single power to launch a 3rd world war, the U.S will probably be nuked on both coasts and possibly one in the center. If not multiple nukes on the ground, then by via air to knock out the entire electrical grid and ruin our nation entirely.

If you approach this potential 3rd world war from a biblical perspective, you'd know that the U.S is not a part of any of the biblical prophesies regarding the coming of Christ. The destroying Israel would be by Russia and China(with other allied nations mixed in).

The beautiful thing about not having to worry about this BS "post apocalyptic" world is that, yes, we will ALL suffer from it, but the rapture will happen before it gets to it's worse parts and I *hopefully* won't be part of it. Those who are left after the rapture: 1) I'm sorry for what you will endure and 2) you can have my ammo & supplies, if you can find them. :sneaky:

Last edited:
The thread on the 'fire started with someone saying silver will be the commodity of exchange replacing paper money.

I dissented, as noted above. I think precious metals will fall far behind food, guns and ammo, and antibiotics/medicine.

I agree on the much darker part.

Here's how I see it playing out; most likely before the 2024 election(When else would there be an opportune time?):

I foresee/gut feeling/discernment telling me, that if China & Russia do "converge" and establish together as a single power to launch a 3rd world war, the U.S will probably be nuked on both coasts and possibly one in the center. If not multiple nukes on the ground, then by via air to knock out the entire electrical grid and ruin our nation entirely.

If you approach this potential 3rd world war from a biblical perspective, you'd know that the U.S is not a part of any of the biblical prophesies regarding the coming of Christ. The destroying Israel would be by Russia and China(with other allied nations mixed in).

The beautiful thing about not having to worry about this BS "post apocalyptic" world is that, yes, we will ALL suffer from it, but the rapture will happen before it gets to it's worse parts and I *hopefully* won't be part of it. Those who are left after the rapture can have my ammo & supplies, if you can find them. :sneaky:
Actually we may be part of the biblical prophesies. If the Bear is Russia, the Dragon, China, we could be the the Lion with Eagles Wings.
Not sure about the leopard, Israel?

Daniel 7:4-6

King James Version

4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.
5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
Read full chapter

Revelation 13:2

King James Version

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

It won't just be the people with guns determining value. The crazy people willing to come at you unarmed to steal a piece of bread just assigned the value they feel that bread is worth. Just like now, value will be a personal determination. Who owns the goods that have true value in a shtf situation will most likely be those that can defend or take it and those will be people with guns in most cases.

The thread on the 'fire started with someone saying silver will be the commodity of exchange replacing paper money.

I dissented, as noted above. I think precious metals will fall far behind food, guns and ammo, and antibiotics/medicine.

I agree on the much darker part.
Precious metals won't mean squat if you can't actually buy anything with them after you've acquired them.

It'll be a barter economy again

M

Reactions: 338dude
Everybody champing at the bit to go straight to revolution are going to have a serious wake up. Ther ARE members of our military who WILL fire and maneuver on Civilians. There ARE members of your local LEO, who will fire (indiscriminately) on you and your neighbors (why do you think they got that armored vehicle from the USG?).
The American Revolution, was fought by approximately 20% of the population. 20% of the population preferred and supported the King. A significant number actually wore the King's green uniform, and maneuvered and fought against Washington's troops. The rest just sat and watched, the largest fraction of the population.
Who do you think is going to be the actual General? Or do you really think it is going to be a Mad Max scenario?
These discussions go nowhere.

I think most forget the tech side of things. As long as we dont lose the power grid everyone has a tracker/microphone/camera with them. Everyone whos actually fighting that is anywhere near electronics will be marked and rounded up. Even if you dont have a phone youll be close enough to someone who does. You cant hide anymore. Your thoughts are barely secrets now.

will be glad I am a hoarder of such things if that ever happens . if not I know nothing about hoarding of guns ammo or reloading supplies nope not a thing . but I am sure just having guns and ammo isn't going to be as important as having the will to kill guns are just an easier means to the same outcome .

Last edited:
This thread reminds me of why i get a chuckle out of dudes buying up gold and silver for SHTF. Those are great for investment / hedge financial instruments, but idiotic for SHTF.

I feel for y’all who are trapped in large population centers. Hopefully you have a legit bugout plan, and sufficient time to execute the plan, should that fateful day come.

Oh, and beltfeds. Lots and lots of beltfeds. 😋

A9C098FB-9C0D-4D39-8839-66F7D2AA2B2C.jpeg

Everybody champing at the bit to go straight to revolution are going to have a serious wake up. Ther ARE members of our military who WILL fire and maneuver on Civilians. There ARE members of your local LEO, who will fire (indiscriminately) on you and your neighbors (why do you think they got that armored vehicle from the USG?).
The American Revolution, was fought by approximately 20% of the population. 20% of the population preferred and supported the King. A significant number actually wore the King's green uniform, and maneuvered and fought against Washington's troops. The rest just sat and watched, the largest fraction of the population.
Who do you think is going to be the actual General? Or do you really think it is going to be a Mad Max scenario?
These discussions go nowhere.
I've always read that the percentage was a lot lower around 4 - 6%.

•6.5% is the population participation rate during the war, higher than any American war since WWII​

100,000 Loyalist fled to Canada, the Bahamas and England during the war​

•45% of colonists fully supported the war​

•20% of colonists were outright loyal to Britain​

•3 million is the estimated population of America in 1776​

•1 million is the estimated population of London alone during the same period​

•$8 is the monthly salary of a teenage drummer in the Continental Army​

•5 feet is the length of a standard Continental Army Flintlock Musket​

•10lbs is the weight of a standard Continental Army Flintlock Musket​

•1oz is the the weight of a standard musket ball​

•1,547 known military engagements occured during the Revolutionary War​

•10 was the age of the youngest member of the Continental Army​

•57 was the age of the oldest member of the Continental Army​

•6.5% is the population participation rate during the war, higher than any American war since WWII​

Here's how I see it playing out; most likely before the 2024 election(When else would there be an opportune time with having such pitiful "leadership"?) :

The beautiful thing about not having to worry about this BS "post apocalyptic" world is that, yes, we will ALL suffer from it, but the rapture will happen before it gets to it's worse parts and I *hopefully* won't be part of it. Those who are left after the rapture: 1) I'm sorry for what you will endure and 2) you can have my ammo & supplies, if you can find them. :sneaky:
I can assure you it won't be a couple nukes on the coasts and one in the center. I did some NG time in California, their Nuke handbook showed even Bakersfield was slated for 3 nuke warheads, Fresno-3, and even tiny Madera got one. LA Basin which has some oil reserves, near the beaches, got a whole slew of them. SF, same thing. In fact according to this manual, the entire Bay Area was to be inundated. The book only briefed on California, no Washington, Oregon, or Nevada/Arizona. This was low-yield stuff from MERV's, You know, the theory that you can sling shit at each other and not get any on you. 25 years go, their troops (Russia and China) were trained and prepared to fight in a nuclear envronment and their people were expected to survive at home in a nuclear environment. At the time (2009), USSR was spending $3.00 per person on Civil defense, the US was spending about $0.50! they had hardened subway tunnels with side tunnels, full of water/food/clothing and waste disposal. Americans were supposed to dislocate and bring a shovel and a front door. to dig their own graves.
Frankly, I think those books are pretty outdated. I think the current administration and any following leftist/marxist Dem leadership is going to just make a deal and let them in the front door. They are already selling land at wholesale prices to the Chinese and other foreign investors, not to mention Gates and others.

I believe he/she who controls the military will be the victor, or at least controller, of large metropolitan areas. The smaller towns and rural areas would take years to bring under submission. Guerillas will wreak havoc, in the near term. Long term, traitorous sellouts, satellites and drones will find the rebels. It will be a bad time to be alive, that's for sure. Solar powered EMP pods could come in handy, tactically, if someone would invent them. When outgunned, technologically, kill the technology.

Last edited:
Actually we may be part of the biblical prophesies. If the Bear is Russia, the Dragon, China, we could be the the Lion with Eagles Wings.

Daniel 7:4-6​

King James Version​

4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.
5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
Read full chapter

Revelation 13:2​

King James Version​

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

So North Korea, or maybe Iran?

Reactions: Maggot
Precious metals won't mean squat if you can't actually buy anything with them after you've acquired them.

This thread reminds me of why i get a chuckle out of dudes buying up gold and silver for SHTF. Those are great for investment / hedge financial instruments, but idiotic for SHTF.

Silver does have a lot of SHTF uses. On the wagon trains, a silver coin was often kept in the water supply they carried with them. The agitation of the water over the silver killed bacteria and stopped it from growing.

“Born with a silver spoon” is a term used to describe rich people. It originated when modern medicine wasn’t what we have today. A silver silverware set was more resistant to spreading bacteria and thus those who used it were less likely to get sick. The same principle applied to silver serving trays. Food served by passing around is cleaner when served on a silver tray.

That‘s all low skill level stuff. Colloidal and molecular silver also have uses, though they can be used inappropriately.

Silver does have a lot of SHTF uses. On the wagon trains, a silver coin was often kept in the water supply they carried with them. The agitation of the water over the silver killed bacteria and stopped it from growing.

“Born with a silver spoon” is a term used to describe rich people. It originated when modern medicine wasn’t what we have today. A silver silverware set was more resistant to spreading bacteria and thus those who used it were less likely to get sick. The same principle applied to silver serving trays. Food served by passing around is cleaner when served on a silver tray.

That‘s all low skill level stuff. Colloidal and molecular silver also have uses, though they can be used inappropriately.
Yeabbut, we’re talking two totally different things. 😘

We are already there. Look at how much money people are paying for Taylor Swift tickets. The civilization is gone.

People with guns and ammo will determine the value of everything post apocalypse.
Actually we may be part of the biblical prophesies.

I'm not going to get into the whole pre-, mid-, post-trib. debate here, but I have no intention of being here post-apocalypse. The pre-wrath tribulation will be bad enough for those that remain. I do think it will happen in our "lifetime". Harpazo can't happen soon enough.

I'm not going to get into the whole pre-, mid-, post-trib. debate here, but I have no intention of being here post-apocalypse. The pre-wrath tribulation will be bad enough for those that remain. I do think it will happen in our "lifetime". Harpazo can't happen soon enough.
It does look like its getting close.

We are already there. Look at how much money people are paying for Taylor Swift tickets. The civilization is gone.
Springsteen tickets just went for 4.3K at Ticketmaster (pre-scalp price). Even worse.
https://nypost.com › 2022 › 07 › 23 › nj-rep-slams-ticketmaster-for-selling-4k-springsteen-seats
Quote:
Ticket prices for next year’s Springsteen and the E Street Band tour, which kicks off April 1 at Madison Square Garden, are running as high as $4,300 for many floor and lower-level seats identified as “official platinum” that are subject to prices that fluctuate with demand, according to NJ.com.

Reactions: Ronws
Springsteen tickets just went for 4.3K at Ticketmaster (pre-scalp price). Even worse.
https://nypost.com › 2022 › 07 › 23 › nj-rep-slams-ticketmaster-for-selling-4k-springsteen-seats
Quote:
Ticket prices for next year’s Springsteen and the E Street Band tour, which kicks off April 1 at Madison Square Garden, are running as high as $4,300 for many floor and lower-level seats identified as “official platinum” that are subject to prices that fluctuate with demand, according to NJ.com.
Springsteen is just as highly overrated, as Swift.

Well I guess it's time for another episode of "let's stir the shit "

We are all going to be here for the big fireworks show and your going to find out what real persecution is .

King James Version​

Read full chapter

King James Version​

You are close ........ but not quite there .
Mystery Babylon in Revelations is America and she will be taken of her pedestal along with her daughters, the whores of Babylon.
Wanna guess who those lukewarm daughters are ................ let's just say they have a lot of pews in them !

King James Version​

Read full chapter

King James Version​

The US govt is as evil/more evil than most and still the most powerful. I tend to believe the US will be a major part of Revelation 18. "Fallen, fallen is Babylon the Great!"(v2). I think those who say the US is not seen in end time prophecy are unwilling to look in the mirror and face the terrible truth.

But there is hope for all of us. V4 goes on to say that we must come out of Babylon and have nothing to do with her so we will have nothing to do with her plagues and destruction. We can receive salvation through faith alone, in Christ alone. But we who are saved will be persecuted all the more by the evil-driven masses. This persecution is nothing in comparison to the reward to come, however, nor in comparison to the destruction of Babylon.

That concerns me . Everybody's an Operator til it's time to do Operator shit . My believe is that most will squeeze one or two off until they hear that crack and see bodies dropping near them . Then they'll turn and run .
Pffft…

I’ll be at home in my PJ’s sipping hot coco.

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats

In order, guns, ammo, thermal optics. Guns as in squad level rifles, like an M4 with good optics as discussed below.

Repeat as necessary to meet your family needs.

Guns with limited ammo can secure more ammo. Ammo with no guns puts a target on your back. Thermal optics makes it hard for the opposing side to hide.

I think thermal is a better solution than night vision. Night vision allows any hard surface to provide concealment. Thermal requires a thermal barrier to provide concealment.

Oh, and antibiotics. I suspect people will trade ammo and guns for antibiotics, provided you have ammo and guns to keep the trade safe.

JASE medical has a basic kit that I keep current. A bit of cipro and cephalexin goes a long way. Rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide or white vinegar will clean most wounds and prevent infection. Amazon has small packs of Neosporin for your bug out bag med kit. Tourniquet? Israeli bandages, quick clot.

The basics, the basics and the basics, in that order.

You can't barter if you're dead from infection, and most casualties will be from infection, I suspect.

What do you think?

I think all that sounds great.

Right up till some fat guy with a supressed 22 and a lot of know how, pops a new asshole in your forehead. Then just kinda hangs around ambushing the rest of your compound, and makes your shit, his shit.

All these wet dreams ,you dystopian mental masturbators, keep dreaming up? It ain't gonna be like you think it be, but it do.

I feel for y’all who are trapped in large population centers. Hopefully you have a legit bugout plan, and sufficient time to execute the plan, should that fateful day come.

Oh, and beltfeds. Lots and lots of beltfeds. 😋

View attachment 8095815
Just keep it fed. That's the expensive part!

Reactions: 338dude and mtrmn