• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD PEQ-15/ATPIAL-C (2023 DOM)

Bakwa

Prophetic Marksman
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 22, 2017
    FL
    Selling a great condition commercial PEQ-15 (ATPIAL C) in black, including surefire dual switch. 01/23 date of manufacture.
    Lightly used and babied.
    Switch is a SR07-D-IT.

PP friends & family, Venmo friends family, USPS MO or cash only.

IMG_8560.jpeg
    IMG_8561.jpeg
    IMG_8559.jpeg

Asking $1000.00 $900 shipped. SPF

Last edited:
    The realities of a civ PEQ:

The illuminator is awful. One of the worst petri dish ir lights that I've ever seen. It's not focusable. It's useless. But, I also don't know a single person who uses the illuminator on their civ laser aiming device. They all suck equally as much. That's why we by vampire lights, Modlite IR heads, etc...

The vis laser and IR laser are comparable to the civ Steiner DBAL units. They meet the standard and are as useful.

So what you're paying for with a ATPIAL-C (PEQ-15) is the DBAL like performance out of the Vis & IR laser, the familiar ergonomics of the PEQ-15 many of us already know, and the battle proven body/housing/mount that has proven itself for almost two decades in conflicts around the word.

The PEQ-15 is one of my favorite LAM's because of the easy to use intuitive ergo's (button and switch placement). It beats the pants off of the DBAL's, and it's frankly better than the NGAL with its button placement.
    So because we can't convince EoTech to grace us with the Civ OGL, not all of us want or can afford a MAWL, and Chinese/Russian FP LAM's are largely unreliable or unavailable, I'm going to claim the PEQ-15 ATPIAL-C to be the best civilian LAM for the money by a margin.

I'm only selling this one to upgrade to a FP PEQ, so someone else needs to enjoy this almost new unit at a discounted price.
    Cheers!

Last edited: