• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Periscope

Ross0341

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2009
NY
Where can I find a small periscope like some guys use when draging? I tried to google it but cant seem to find one. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Periscope

I have two of these in 99+% condtion, one in black and one in camotape from the manufacturer. PM me for more info, I have used the exact setup both with and without NV and photo equipment for surveillance gathering in hostile areas and am willing to give you my take.

BTW, these are made in China and aren't worth nearly the asking price in the link above.

YMMV

Wondering aloud if you could build one along the design of what I have seen at a golf course or two - a vertical tube with two angled mirrors, an elbow at the top as an objective and an elbow at the bottom to look through....

Good luck

It seems like the most common is some flavor of the Sportscope with the bottom of the handle drilled and a tripod adapter epoxied in or an attachment for a small light or a universal adapter for night vision added on -- base price $70. Maybe someday a suplier will do the import paperwork for the Israeli models.