• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Perky boob question

Should these be free of a bra?

• Yes

• No

• Motorboat

Results are only viewable after voting.

1moaoff

Safe space provider? Nope!!!
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 16, 2008
    cincinnati, ohio
    Perky books poll... should theese be bra free?
    26406.jpeg

I’m more of a waffle man myself. Don’t derail the thread, it’s about boobies
    Flapjack are still beefy flat hanging tits , once the beefiness leaves your left with fried egg tits .

Reactions: The D
    Who the fuck voted no??? Have your own opinion even if it's wrong!!!
    lol, i just seconded it.
    i am not sure i understood the question, but i am under the impression that big boobs without a bra get saggy quicker than supported bewbs.
    hence, from a purely selfish perspective (if they were mine), i would want them constrained when not in use.

besides, i prefer more like a 34c personally. that is what i call "perky". bottom right left

different-boob-shapes-1024x1011.jpg

Last edited:
    lol, i just seconded it.
    i am not sure i understood the question, but i am under the impression that big boobs without a bra get saggy quicker than supported bewbs.
    hence, from a purely selfish perspective (if they were mine), i would want them constrained when not in use.

besides, i prefer more like a 34c personally. that is what i call "perky". bottom right.

D. All of the above

That’s what you tell all the ladies I’m sure.
    I'v notice lately in our gender inclusive society that you come across a lot more flat chested genders then before they made the change.

the man that invented bras should have been shot it's a horrible idea to cage in something so incredibly wonderful unless they are causing pain let the boobs be free . A great set of tits are a terrable thing to waste .

• Haha
    Reactions: lariat and DustBun
    I'v notice lately in our gender inclusive society that you come across a lot more flat chested genders then before they made the change.
    I was making a little dick joke.

<iframe width="907" height="510" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: wh20crazy
    lol, i just seconded it.

besides, i prefer more like a 34c personally. that is what i call "perky". bottom right.

Bottom left

I can tell no one here ever went to the library in school because National Geographic had the real jungle boobies, no bras just muscle.

Anything over a mouthful is a waste, vote for just nipples.
    I owe you an apology, when I first read your post I assumed it was gay guns, and thought damn this thread went sideways fast. Lol

• Haha
    Reactions: candyx
    And in the immortal words of Bob Seger:

She was a black haired beauty with big dark eyes, and points on her own sitting way up high, way up firm and high......

They’re big enough that if she’s younger then they aren’t going to be perky anymore by time she’s in her late 30’s-40’s if she goes braless.

I dated a chick with amazing D cups that was 19 when we started dating and literally never wore a bra. I saw what 3 years of no tiddie holsters did to them bouncing around. Current girlfriend turns 30 next month, and still has amazing tits and always wears a sports bra or bikini top and never goes braless except sleeping or fucking.

As much as I love seeing free titties bouncing around, I also don’t want to be helping someone roll their tits up to stuff them in a bra because they’ve turned into deflated upside down candy corns.

It’s your girl and not mine though so I voted no bra 😂

They should all be given ample play time to run free. However, boobies have been known to grow listless if not given a loving and SECURE home in which to live.