• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Personal Choice Outfitters is a SCAM

Francqua

Private
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2012
Portland, OR
Folks,
Brothers(and Sisters) Watch out for Personal Choice Outfitters (in Arizona). I placed an order with them two weeks ago for some mags. They instantly charged my card; then after 5 days there was NO change in status of order. After 3 emails..no response. Their online chat does not function and the phone number only has a recording. Nobody home. I have not heard a word from them yet! I have the card company working to reverse the charge. I found out that they are being investigated by the AZ Attorney General and ATF. AZ better business has given them a "F". Never seen that before. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH PERSONAL CHOICE OUTFITTERS!!! You will loose your $ !! Watch out!!

Re: Personal Choice Outfitters is a SCAM

I don't know anything about the business and suspect they are totally overwhelmed by the "run on guns". The following statement is posted on their home page.

<span style="color: #000099">As many of you know, the industry has seen a major spike in sales. This issue has overwhelmed the phone and email systems at PCO Intl. Our staff is working as quickly as possible to address customer inquires. They are being responded in the order they are received. Please allow 5 to 7 days for our staff to touch base with you regarding your inquiries. We are working to upgrade our systems and staff to open more lines of communication and reduce delays in our response time.

In the meantime please understand the situation in the industry as you are placing your orders. PCO Intl website is a catalog listing of obtainable products for customers as stated in our terms of service. Many of these products are in stock and ready to ship. Others, especially with tactical related items, are allocated. The availability and categorizing of allocated items change on a daily basis. Given the number of suppliers PCO Intl works with we do not have the technology available to us to place a real time stock availability listing on our website. We receive items from many of our 160 suppliers on a daily basis and work to fill orders in the order they are received as quickly as possible. This influx is has delayed our shipments an additional 2 to 3 weeks on top of our regular shipping time.

As the current laws restricting high capacity magazines and tactical style firearms have not changed, PCO Intl continues to accept orders for these items. These orders will be filled as soon as possible. Before placing your order, if you are concerned that an item is allocated, please contact a member of our staff about your product of interest before placing your order.

Those who choose to continue with an allocated item; our staff will communicate with you about the status of your order as it progresses. Placing an order for an allocated item reserves your place in line for shipment of the product. In addition your price is locked in at today's price. Please note that placing an item with our layaway option will also reserve your place in line and price. Those not in a rush for an item have the opportunity to save a significant amount of money on their order as prices across the industry continue to rise.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Our staff looks forward to working with each of you.

Sincerely,
PCO Intl CEO/President</span>

All that verbage may be well and good and nice to see...But it would be hard to explain everything: why the Arizona Better Business Bureau has given them an "F"; why the Arizona Attorney General is looking into the company and there is a rumor that the ATF has been checking them out too! Just Google them and see for yourself. Personally, I'm taking my business and money as far away from them as I can. I work too damn hard to get ripped off!

What kind of mags? AR mags? Did you really think someone had mags in stock?

Hope it works out for you. Almost all of the suppliers are so overwhelmed even those that are usually golden are lagging way behind in shipping and procurement. That's why vendors like Steve at Triad always get my business whenever possible. The guy will call you in the middle of the night if there's a change or complication with your order. Everytime is see a member asking where to purchase an item and Triad is recommended and then they later indicate they saved a couple bucks by buying it elsewhere I know that in the long run they've missed out. He's not the only great vendor that supports the site, just one great example. The thing is, I know he will give me the same great service today in the middle of this mess as he did before the panic began. So would Robert, Tony, Storm, etc..........

Yep..good folks are getting harder and harder to find these days (it seems).
You hang on to the vendors or companies that do what they say they are going to do and that "shoot straight" with their customers. No BS..if there is an issue they communicate with customers. Valhalla Tactical Supply is one of those companies! They call back, they send emails and they send product when they say they will. Midway too! Will take a look at Triad (website?).

Scam scam scam, enough people turned in the criminals to the credit card companies that they no longer are getting Any money from card companies! I love that the clown who plays CEO doesn't sign his name anywhere........

Hey CEO why don't you sign your name? Scam catching up with you?