• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Personal Trainer Wanted

BANG...ping

Private
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2017
Hey all,
I am looking for personal one on one precision rifle instruction. I can travel to N Carolina, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, or New Hampshire. You must have a high level PRS resume. PM me and we can work out the details / fees.

Bang

Last edited:
I wish you much success in your venture to learn , do you belong to a club that shoots prs ? maybe they may have more information .

You might want to contact Ridgeline in NH and see if they would work something out.

Sean Little (vapor trail). Mike Fiesta (Tier 1 Defense). Jamie Dodson (Wolf Precision). If Central Virginia still exists, Vern had a great program and I believe Ed took it over.

Sean Little (vapor trail). Mike Fiesta (Tier 1 Defense). Jamie Dodson (Wolf Precision). If Central Virginia still exists, Vern had a great program and I believe Ed took it over.
Thank you for the response.

Be careful as to requre a high PRS match resume. Sometimes the best teachers do not always have the best match "resume."