• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pet loads for .308 20" 1-10 twist

Lakotaman007

Private
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2023
TENNESSEE
I'm a Newby to forums and not sure if I'm even posting this correctly. I have a second hand waypoint 2020 in .308 20" 1- 10 twist. I have lots of lapua brass varget and 168gr target bergers from a previous rifle. So im trying to make these components work. Been loading a few different loads but can't seem to get below 3/4 moa. Currently 43.9 varget single digit SD and ES. .029 off the Lanz. Maybe this is as good as she'll get. Any suggestions appreciated.

I'm a Newby to forums and not sure if I'm even posting this correctly. I have a second hand waypoint 2020 in .308 20" 1- 10 twist. I have lots of lapua brass varget and 168gr target bergers from a previous rifle. So im trying to make these components work. Been loading a few different loads but can't seem to get below 3/4 moa. Currently 43.9 varget single digit SD and ES. .029 off the Lanz. Maybe this is as good as she'll get. Any suggestions appreciated.
Runs in an AR10:

44 grains Varget, 2.80 coal, 168 berger