• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PETA Urges MLB to Stop Using the Term ‘Bullpen’ Due to Insensitivity to Cows

lol wonder if any group ever returned a letter sent by pita with a family pack of bacon in it I might try it for Christmas but like sending family gifts I know not to expect much in return not even a tank you , but the image in my mind of them freaking out over the uncooked pig would be priceless . oh the tears

But, PETA is utterly silent on Fauci using live dogs in experiments where their heads are literally eaten away or rotting off while they suffer endless agony. Their vocal cords cut and legs broken so they can suffer and die in silence.

At no point in that article or anywhere on PETA's website does the organization condemn the actions of Dr. Fauci or anyone connected with the leftists in any way, shape or form. It basically says that like Democrat experiments with twins and Jews in Germany, current animal experiments do not yield useful results, so maybe we can appoint someone who does not experiment on animals.

Arm "Barn" is that a reference to people with brown skin should be in a barn ? Are they considered animals ? Didn't know PETA was a racist organization.

Reactions: winniedonkey