• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Petite Lap Giraffe... Calf incoming next week...

Re: Petite Lap Giraffe... Calf incoming next week...

That is fake and it's the same video that has played since I was in high school!

haha awesome last i checked there was a crazy long wait list on one of those

Brings a whole new life to the term beastiality when fucking a mini giraffe...

It would make for a nice target.

Nice and small. A nice little target and I hope it can run too. I would love it.

I bet you can get one of those before you get the 2009 SH build...

The perfect present for someone who doesn't yet have a lively critter in his lap.

And a complete fiction.

Did you give them both the credit card number and it's security code? Ouch!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Radar86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you give them both the credit card number and it's security code? Ouch! </div></div>

Of course she did...how else would she have paid for my new baby?

is it going to ride the puppies for transportation ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Radar86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you give them both the credit card number and it's security code? Ouch! </div></div>

Hopefully it was just a trade arrangement ... bringing new meaning to "down payment."

My neighbor had two of them. Damn dogs got to them the first time he let them lose on his property.

Tell your GF to be careful with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Radar86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell your GF to be careful with it.</div></div>

Should tell the girlfriend to be careful about Steve's new "baby".... she might be out on the doorstep...

I have 3 baby giraffes on order

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B2xyl9L5PPo&feature=channel_video_title"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B2xyl9L5PPo&feature=channel_video_title" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I think you have to send money to a guy in Nigeria to then turn around to send it to Russia to get your Giraffe sent to you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Radar86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell your GF to be careful with it.</div></div>

Should tell the girlfriend to be careful about Steve's new "baby".... she might be out on the doorstep...</div></div>

I have a key

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrazyDonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet you can get one of those before you get the 2009 SH build... </div></div>

Winning.........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mac the knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, anybody have a good recipe for those things? </div></div>

They're pretty similar to rabbit, actually. I had one for a while, and I couldn't get the damn thing housebroken. The necks are much easier to wring than a chicken's, and there's a lot of good stewmeat.