• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pfft Texas

n2ishun

Bend over I'll drive
Minuteman
  • Jan 2, 2022
    Kansas
    beer.com
    You guys in Texas always whining about it being so hot.
    Aww, poor you'se.

I grabbed this screen shot from accuweather the other day, unfortunately I can no longer find the page to link with it.
    Anyway, here Texans......eat this.

temps.jpg

I'm down on the coast about an hour south of Houston. I don't know what the "real feel" was last Tuesday but the real temp was 109.

It got hot one day in Kansas and they won’t shut the fuck up about it. It’s as bad as Texans bitching about that one time it snowed. Attention whores, both.
    I'll give you that. People lose their shit down here when it snows. Had three good ones in my time.

Right there on your pic....
    "Feels like 110*"

Funny how that happens.
    Yours is showing the feels like temp and not the actual temp, right? Or is it confusing.

Anyway, it's hot. Also, I don't whine about the heat. I think you just wanted to circulate feces. You could have simply said, damn, it's hot. But no, you had to come out of the gate shitting on Texas.

5,000,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Okay....

I don't care how hot it is up there with humidity making it worse. Without moisture down here, half the County is on fire, and I'm already feeding winter hay.
    103 f here in Arkansas 🥵
    It was 80f /95%h nary a breeze at 0430 this morning .
    Felt like I was running with a coat on in soup. 👎

Traumatized still?
    No, traumatized by ERCOT turning off the power in the coldest winter in decades, when they never did that before. People died here because of the -4 F degrees, regardless of the snow and ice.

However, my brother's second wife once complained because in August some years ago, it got to 80 F where they lived, about an hour from Bangor, Maine.

I told her we get days and weeks of 100+ F. We call that "August." So, I was actually bragging.

She said she would not want to visit here in August. Fair enough.

What the ever living fuck is a “RealFeel” temperature?! TX and KS can both eat a dick.

1693012131462.jpeg

No, traumatized by ERCOT turning off the power in the coldest winter in decades, when they never did that before. People died here because of the -4 F degrees, regardless of the snow and ice.

However, my brother's second wife once complained because in August some years ago, it got to 80 F where they lived, about an hour from Bangor, Maine.

I told her we get days and weeks of 100+ F. We call that "August." So, I was actually bragging.

She said she would not want to visit here in August. Fair enough.
    True, and I hear those cocksuckers r fixing to start turning power off again with this heat.

Aww, poor you'se.

I grabbed this screen shot from accuweather the other day, unfortunately I can no longer find the page to link with it.

View attachment 8212674
    Yea, I don't live far from you, those are "feel" like temperatures ............ya, it's been hot, but only in the low 100's.........

I just got my electric bill - double the prior month. We need RAIN.
    It's dry af around my house. We're starting to lose trees. Well established trees, probably 60-80 years old or better. Mostly elm, and ash. A few pinoak and live oak are starting to bite it also. They look fine then you start seeing the leaves curl up then they just turn crispy.

I was really hoping that storm in the gulf was going to bless us with some rain but we got less than a half inch.

Reactions: UKDslayer
    Fuck you...... that is the only Pearl Jam song that is good. 😉
    Ha - I lived in Seattle when those guys were first starting out. Saw them play in a shoe store - yes a shoe store.

And just ribbing ya, they were pretty damn good live.

Reactions: Docsherm
    It got hot one day in Kansas and they won’t shut the fuck up about it. It’s as bad as Texans bitching about that one time it snowed. Attention whores, both.
    Our problem isn’t the ice( and yes it’s usually not snow but sheets of ice) it’s that 90% of the people here can’t drive on it and it turns into city wide demolition derby, so anyone with sense just stays home and the town shuts down. Love cold weather, hate my truck getting dented up by a Honda.

Reactions: nikonNUT and XP1K
    Aww, poor you'se.

View attachment 8212674

If they are doing what it feels like in the direct sunlight, HA

Around here we don't even count that, it would just be called, fry your steak on the hood of your car in the full sun.

It was a blistering 72 in Denver today.

Car temp sensors are always inaccurate. Drive down the road and watch the temp drop.
    That's what I thought too. Got in my truck leaving work the other day and it said 106. Oh okay, let's get rolling and see what it says, 109. And that was at 5:00 in the afternoon.

And we've had crazy low humidity, like 25%. That's not that common here on the gulf coast.

“Real Feel”, and “Heat Index” are tools of the Climate Change machine to exaggerate reality. Same for “Wind Chill” (remember it’s “climate change” now, not “global warming”, so they can point to either end of the spectrum as proof). The real temperature is what an accurate thermometer not exposed to direct sunlight says it is. Period.

100°F, that's what, like 25° in non retard units?

Certainly hardly worth measuring sweaty dicks over.

Reactions: killbilly
    We get solid sheets of ice here.
    got down to -2 the other year so if you think -2f to +113f that's a pretty big spread there.
    “The other year”? We hit -20F a few times every year, and 105F+ several times every year, on top of 60+ mph winds a few times a week over the six months of winter weather and 3-5 blizzards every year. Max swings to 115F and -40F, with snow drifts burying whole trains like last winter that was actually drier than most.

Texas is San Diego compared to life on the high desert, but we like it that way because it’s the best population control there is.

This makes me think about all the scare tactic bullshit I see on the weather now those few times I even watch the lying news. That is with our temps being a good bit lower than that. We are generally mid to upper 90s in our hottest stretches. It's no hotter here in the South than it's ever been but all I hear is danger! danger! life threatening temps! you will die! on the weather reports. Got to keep the populice worried about something to move agendas. That said a lifetime of living with high temps and 165% humidity from July through September have made me want a mountain house.

Last edited: