• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PGMPrecisionUSA.com

PGMPrecisionUSA

Commercial Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2019
We are now the exclusive importer for PGM Precision. We will be importing the full line of rifles and parts. Check us out at www.PGMPrecisionUSA.com. Facebook page is JDI Firearms where we showcase PGM, Swiss Arms and Wyssen Defence.

I do have to ask about the MIL/LE limitation for the Hecate II. As far as I’m aware there’s nothing preventing civilian use on the US side; is that a PGM or French government restriction?

(Similarly, does that policy apply if it’s rechambered in 510 DTC or 416 Barrett?)

I do have to ask about the MIL/LE limitation for the Hecate II. As far as I’m aware there’s nothing preventing civilian use on the US side; is that a PGM or French government restriction?

(Similarly, does that policy apply if it’s rechambered in 510 DTC or 416 Barrett?)
French government restricts .50 for civilians...rechambered would be fine.

Reactions: gnochi
We are also the exclusive importer for SAN Swiss Arms (the original SIG). We will be importing the last batch made of the SG550 sniper 5.56 in the next couple months. We have a very limited number left.