• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PGWDTI M15 XRS - does anyone have any experience with one of PGW’s M15

wonnabesniper

Private
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2019
Hey Guys,

I’m looking for a review or any information in regards to PGW’s M15. I’m very interested in buying one but cant find any information about them besides what PGWDTI has posted on their website. Does anyone own one or have experience shooting one. How does the action cycle, is it buttery smooth. Does anyone one know anything about their tolerances, just curious if they have increased tolerances on the m15 as it more of a commercial rifle compared to their Timberwolf or coyote models.

Reactions: JasonHanos
Hey Guys,

I’m looking for a review or any information in regards to PGW’s M15. I’m very interested in buying one but cant find any information about them besides what PGWDTI has posted on their website. Does anyone own one or have experience shooting one. How does the action cycle, is it buttery smooth. Does anyone one know anything about their tolerances, just curious if they have increased tolerances on the m15 as it more of a commercial rifle compared to their Timberwolf or coyote models.
I have a PGW M15 ACC chambered in .308 with Vortex Razer HD scope. I can absolutely say without a doubt it is the most accurate rifle I have shot. Coming from a well built Remington 700 aac-sd that was shooting at best sub moa. This thing puts it to shame. Today I got half MOA or better with 5 rounds, target attached. The hole just got bigger. Action is butter smooth but does have a little slop. Locks up like a bank vault though. I do NOT believe accuracy or build quality/tolerances are less than PGW's coyotes or Tomberwolf. They are advertising that those can do half MOA and I'm getting that and better with this M15 without reloading, I'm using Federal GM2 175gr and happy. A true tac driver!!! I highly recommend getting one now as PGW is ramping down production on everything.

Attachments

• 20210918_173925.jpg
    20210918_173925.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
FYI, PGW is "winding down" operations.

May or may not be of concern for you, but CS and parts could potentially be an issue in the future for their rifles.

I have never handled an M15 action, so can't speak to those. From what I remember handling a few Coyotes, those actions were pretty nice.

If you are in Canada, another route would be to contact Insite Arms and have them build you a rifle on a Kelbly Atlas action, or check out their LP1 rifles.