• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Phipp in Southern Maryland checkin in

phipp13

Private
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2017
Southern Maryland
Hello from Southern MD. Phipp here, new to the forum. Veteran, shooter, reloader NRA life member&instructor, Local gun club youth coordinator, paying it forward to the next generation of 2A Patriots. strive to learn something new every day.

Welcome to Sniper's Hide. I saw that you already got the early hazing in the Gunsmithing section. You have to let the crap roll off sometimes.

And P.S. - Darkeagle Customs is well known by some of us. Just maybe not by some of the newer guys that bark like small rabid dogs protecting what they think is their turf.

Welcome to the "Hide". Yeah, I noticed the rash of crap you got over in the gunsmith section too. Too bad really but it happens. Lash got it right. Anyway, enjoy the forum, lots of good people here with a wealth of excellent information, experience & occasionally a great source for a good laugh. Just ignore the usual smattering of nut jobs.....:)

Guys, It's all good no worries, tuff crowd though :) I live in Southern Maryland but I grew up in the greater Boston area. Thanks for the welcome. V/R, Phipp