• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Phoenix Arizona

Timo Turl

Minuteman
May 24, 2010
Can anyone recommend a range to practice barricades/steel/PRS style shooting within striking distance of Phoenix ?

Thanks

I do not, but if you have a 4wd vehical and can make your own, there is plenty of BLM areas within 45m to an hour of phoenix.

there is also a members only range in the south mountain area, think they go out to 500yd, they may offer what you are looking for.

Not posting there was a temporary thing, I can be found there as JarheadAZ.

Greg

That I am aware of, they have short lanes that you could do that with. 150yrds max. The long range platforms I’m not sure. I do know that they went to members only this past fall and Glenn Stilson would be the guy you need to speak with. Runs the Range and I believe I paid $250 for a 6 month membership. All there info should be on line at Cowtownrange.com

They do, indeed, have monthly long range matches at CowTown. Next one is April 14th. I'll be spectating (still shuffling gear and settling my rifle ADD, haha), but know a number of people who go, and they're all good people!

AZLRPRS will have a monthly match on the 2nd Saturday of the month through the end of the year. Match fee goes up to $40 starting in June. Info on those matches is posted on SH under the precision rifle club section, on Facebook under AZ Long Range PRS, on Practiscore, and on the Precision Rifle Series club series.