• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Phoenix Tactical family tragedy....

Cheese

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2006
CONUS
I would like to apologise to all the folks here that have been calling over the last week and couldn't get in touch with us.
We have had our doors closed and haven't been checking up on phone calls until just this weekend.
My wife and I lost her father and my very good friend due to a heart attack over the 4Th of July weekend.
We were all present when it happened very suddenly and very unexpectedly.
My sister in law and I gave CPR and mouth to mouth for 23 minutes before the EMTs showed up and just couldn't save him.

Captain Bill Church was put to rest under full Military Honors from the USMC in Hot Springs AR.
I was very impressed with every single Marine that showed up to give the flag, 21 gun salute and flag offering for my mother in law.
He will always be remembered for his leadership, patriotism and never ending devotion for his beloved Marine Corps.
Semper Fi sir...Semper Fi

Re: Phoenix Tactical family tragedy....

Condolences Scott....
frown.gif

Sorry to hear of your loss Scott. Take care and wish everyone well for us.

Jeez Scott, that's got to be hell having to work on a loved one like that. I'm sorry for your families loss sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jeez Scott, that's got to be hell having to work on a loved one like that. I'm sorry for your families loss sir.

</div></div>

It was horrible.
Six grand children (three of them my little girls) were present.

Thank you all for your thoughts.

Sorry for yours and your family's loss Scott.

Sorry to hear this, Scott.

The family spread my sisters ashes yesterday.
I am sure our thoughts are plowing common ground.

Damn Scott sorry to hear buddy. If you need anything give a yell.

Very sorry for your loss Scott. Please pass my condolences along to your wife as well.

Scott, sorry to hear man. My condolences and prayers sent, take care of those little girls.

Thank you all for your kind words.
My wife has been reading these and saying "you guy's are amazing the way you stick together".

It's what makes us.....us.

Scott.

Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

My condolences

Scott,
Sorry for the loss, please make sure the wife is doing alright before you get back to any of us.
My condolences for all involved.
Chad

Scott,

Just saw this tonight. I cant imagine how your week has been. All my best to your and your family, and Semper Fi to your MARINE.

Scott, very sorry for your loss! My condolences to you and your wifes family!

Semper Fi!
USMCj

I'm am so sorry for your families loss, no words can bring him back, but sounds like he had a fitting farewell, his kids and grandkids attended, and the USMC did there part too, Semper Fi