• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Phone number for Ed Wilcox?

Dogsniper

Minuteman
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Wyoming
    I was trying to buy a raptor 6x from him. I got one email and then no response for the next 3.
    Does anyone have a number they could pm me so I could call him? Thanks

There was an arfcom thread on this, I also have something on order with Ed. I dont think he ever gives out his number.

Since around early this month Ed has had internet issues caused by his provider. He's gotten back to me periodically when he goes to the courier store to access emails. He maybe prioritizing existing orders since his access to the internet is limited and cant get to everything.

There was an arfcom thread on this, I also have something on order with Ed. I dont think he ever gives out his number.

Since around early this month Ed has had internet issues caused by his provider. He's gotten back to me periodically when he goes to the courier store to access emails. He maybe prioritizing existing orders since his access to the internet is limited and cant get to everything.
    Thanks. I was wanting to get the unit on the way!