• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photo contest, help a guy out?

thinking

Private
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2008
Fortsill, OK, USA
Hey guys I was wondering if any one has a second to spare I would really appreciate a vote for my picture.
http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/PhotosAlb...p;scid=569&

the site allows you to vote every 12 hours(I believe) so repete votes are possible
wink.gif

If I win prize money is going to paying for my spring semester book bill.

Thanks for any votes, Anthony

Re: Photo contest, help a guy out?

I voted.
Now send me some cash.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I voted.
Now send me some cash. </div></div>

ditto.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I voted.
Now send me some cash. </div></div>

ha I wish, had to buy three books today and they cost over 350 bucks,.. im broke lol.

Thanks for the votes though
wink.gif

Voted. Don't worry about sending me money, I did it pro bono...my best bud is a GSH mix.

And fwiw, you don't need to buy books. After buying them for the first 3 semesters, I made it through the last 5 with out them...and more money in my pocket.

Thanks man, They are great dogs arent they
wink.gif

Yea I can see that last semester i could have got by with half the books i bought..

If im not using them in the first week of class ill return them this time.

i didnt vote because your dog attacked a sickly coyote running for its life... just kidding..

i didn't vote!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kentactic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i didnt vote because your dog attacked a sickly coyote running for its life... just kidding.. </div></div>

shh they don't know that, it is true story, but ya had to write it with little different spin cas the tree huggers would have fussed over fact hector darn near killed that coyote
shocked.gif
lol

Thanks again guys
grin.gif

voted... now in return you have to pray or speak with god in some way.

god bless

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">voted... now in return you have to pray or speak with god in some way.

god bless </div></div> deal
grin.gif

just over 150 votes from snipers hide, Thanks guys!