• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photobucket repair

strikeeagle1

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
For those that may have been caught out by Photobucket revised subscription plan checkout the Photobucket Hotlink Fix......Google it and give it a try.After installing the extension to your browser you may need to Refresh your browser page as well as the forum page of interest. You will be able to view photos instead of

Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 10.36.46 AM.png

You are welcome.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 10.36.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 10.36.46 AM.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 13
I’m just going to delete all my shit from them they can sink no need for them

F*ck Photobucket. Like many of their customers, I received an extortion demand from those scumbags wanting me to pay something outrageous like $500 a year to host pics. I use Imgur now too.

Photobucket jumped the shark - they lack innovation so they try and blackmail or mandate. F them

For those that may have been caught out by Photobucket revised subscription plan checkout the Photobucket Hotlink Fix......Google it and give it a try.After installing the extension to your browser you may need to Refresh your browser page as well as the forum page of interest. You will be able to view photos instead of

You are welcome.

Installed it and still doesnt work - as i expected. Everything Photobucket is shit.