Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
So over the past couple weeks Ive been actively working hand in hand on behalf of the snipershide community with Photonis Defense to get us hide members special pricing on their new line of products. The group buy instructions will be set over the next few days at the latest as well as the timeline. We will have a *one month* period of time to get these amazing products at a severe discount. This is a one time deal only for the HIDE!
If that sounds like something your interested in, stay tuned :D

EDIT:
****THE OFFICIAL GROUP BUY THREAD LINK WILL BE ADDED HERE SOON.****

https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...e-snipers-hide-nightvision-group-buy.7053852/

ok fellas, my love for the hide has overflowed, and therefore I will be running this group buy from JAN 14th until FEB 14th (valentines day). payments arriving after that will be promptly returned.

RULES:
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. THERE IS A LIMITED AMOUNT OF DEVICES DUE TO THIS BEING THE LAUNCH OF THESE PRODUCT LINES, SO EXPECT A 2-3 month wait time on delivery should you not "make the initial list".
COLOR OPTIONS: ALL the PD PRO devices come in BLACK, FDE & OD GREEN. If you don't mind waiting you can custom order the color. if you want immediate delivery/ make the "first list" expect Black to be it. no color options.
PAYMENT VIA CERTIFIED CHECK OR MONEY ORDER. NO PAYPAL/ NO CC. Im passing along the processing fee savings (the 3.5-4% fee Im charged usually onto of the allowed savings that Photonis has approved.) this has been a long process and we had to get Photonis's board to approve this believe it or not. Lots if bureaucracy behind the scenes to pull this off!
I have to charge the state tax of 6% and there is no way around that..

PHOSPHOR -WHITE PHOSPHOR ONLY

16mm -mono PD PRO-M
--Regular price $6150 +6% tax +200$ FULLY INSURED SHIPPING.
--SH group buy price $4950 +6% + $200 FULLY INSURED SHIPPING.

16mm -bino PD PRO-B
--Regular price $12,000 +6% tax + $250 FULLY INSURED shipping
--SH group buy price $10,250 +6% tax + $250 FULLY INSURED shipping

PD PRO-Q(uad) Panoramic
--Regular price $40,300 +6% tax + $500 FULLY INSURED shipping
--SH GROUP BUY PRICE $36,750 +6% tax +$500 FULLY INSURED shipping

SH SPECIAL GROUP BUY PRICE
---Echo tube WP mx11769 $1600 + 6% tax + $50 Fully Insured shipping per tube.

---VYPER ECHO WP w/ dual dovetail point receiver $2965 + 6% tax + $100 FULLY INSURED SHIPPING

- - VYPER 4G WP / Dual Dovetail point receiver $4050 +6% tax + $125 Fully Insured shipping

Sincerely,
Felipe Bastos
Eliteuas@icloud.com
(717)443-6235
Elite Unlocked Aiming Solutions
*Premier Photonis Defense Distributor*

Last edited:

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
PRICES ARE LISTED. STAY TUNED FOR THE INITIAL GROUP BUY LISTING & THREAD TO BE LINKED HERE. PM ANY QUESTIONS.

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.

Reactions: 240nmc

adamjma

Cold fingers
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Canada
Are these units originating in the USA or outside - asking because I'm in Canada and would LOVE to get in on this but I'm guessing that ITAR is gonna shit in my cornflakes.

• Haha
Reactions: mikefraz

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
Well fuck. Even Photonis is giving us Canucks the middle finger now. Sigh.

Thanks anyhow and hope these well well for you.
Blame the US ITAR laws not photonis my friend. Infact I’m sure that if they could they would do it, as that’s the type of awesome people they are that work there. The law is the law though brochacho!

aslrookie

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2017
What are the echo tube MX's? Are they gen 3 or gen 2+? Also, are these compatible with an RNVG housing?

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
What are the echo tube MX's? Are they gen 3 or gen 2+? Also, are these compatible with an RNVG housing?
So the tubes are compatible if they are 10160 format. Technically echos aren’t classified gen 3 but performance is on par. Most of the echos I’ve sold have had 1900-2100 fom and great all around specs; (can’t guarantee those numbers though) it’s due to how / where they are made (Netherlands & France) that they don’t qualify for 3G classification in the US. I’ll check on mx10160 tube availability. If they aren’t available the cool thing about photonis 11679 tubes is they default to max gain if you cut the pig tail; (Egac) which means you will run them in a Rnvg or anvis or dtnvg no problem. I can warranty them the same way a uncut tube is if I cut them myself for the end user. Can’t warranty them if YOU cut them and mess something up.
hope this helps
Regards
Felipe

Reactions: Jim Out

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
What kind of specs do you typically see out of the Intens 4G?
The only thing I can guarantee on ANY device is above minimum specifications for that particular device. But with that said most if not 98% of them are well above that. Hopefully that clarifies things a bit.

DoubleHaul

Private
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2018
If they aren’t available the cool thing about photonis 11679 tubes is they default to max gain if you cut the pig tail; (Egac) which means you will run them in a Rnvg or anvis or dtnvg no problem.

Do Photonis tubes not require a surface mount resistor then? First that I've heard this. They should make the pigtails removable like the new L3s if that's the case.

aslrookie

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2017
So the tubes are compatible if they are 10160 format. Technically echos aren’t classified gen 3 but performance is on par. Most of the echos I’ve sold have had 1900-2100 fom and great all around specs; (can’t guarantee those numbers though) it’s due to how / where they are made (Netherlands & France) that they don’t qualify for 3G classification in the US. I’ll check on mx10160 tube availability. If they aren’t available the cool thing about photonis 11679 tubes is they default to max gain if you cut the pig tail; (Egac) which means you will run them in a Rnvg or anvis or dtnvg no problem. I can warranty them the same way a uncut tube is if I cut them myself for the end user. Can’t warranty them if YOU cut them and mess something up.
hope this helps
Regards
Felipe
Gotcha.

adamjma

Cold fingers
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Canada
Blame the US ITAR laws not photonis my friend. Infact I’m sure that if they could they would do it, as that’s the type of awesome people they are that work there. The law is the law though brochacho!
For sure. But as a non-US user the move to a US base for Photonis might severely limit my options moving forward. They used to be the sure option for us outside the ITAR world.

Twistid

I'm pilot, I can fly
PX Member
Minuteman
May 17, 2020
Code 3 to Hawaii
I think a group buy is great, however I think I may be misunderstanding the prices.

For example the group buy price for the Vyper 4G dovetail comes out to $4418.

The same product is $3749.99 shipped from NVInc ( https://nvincorporated.com/product/...ribute_pa_tubes-goggles=photonis-hybrid-white )

Is the Vyper your selling an upgraded variant or using a different 4g tube? I think the one your selling has a dual dovetail and the one at NVinc for $668 cheaper one has a single dove tail from the description? Thanks for any clarification!

Reactions: mikefraz

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
I think a group buy is great, however I think I may be misunderstanding the prices.

For example the group buy price for the Vyper 4G dovetail comes out to $4418.

The same product is $3749.99 shipped from NVInc ( https://nvincorporated.com/product/...ribute_pa_tubes-goggles=photonis-hybrid-white )

Is the Vyper your selling an upgraded variant or using a different 4g tube? I think the one your selling has a dual dovetail and the one at NVinc for $668 cheaper one has a single dove tail from the description? Thanks for any clarification!

yes there is a difference. This is a factory build device from Photonis Defense I’m offering. Photonis also sells the housing and tubes alone so third parties can put together devices at a lesser cost and much of the time with a lesser quality(don’t know if that’s the case here though)
Photonis Defense is one of 3 NV powerhouses, much like elbit and L3, they offer factory built devices at competitive rates for what your getting. Your getting a top quality product built masterfully by a skilled technician in house with the best tools, the best expertise and the best components.

Thanks
Felipe Bastos

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
Just a heads up fellas as I’ve had some inquiries on the monoculars! The mini pro -M monocular is bridgable, it comes with a j arm and photonis is offering (separately) a proprietary bridge to bridge two of them.
Regards
Felipe Bastos