• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors PHROBISIII M9 Value?

Travis S

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 31, 2004
marietta/macon, ga
I have a Phrobis M9 bayo that if I understand correctly was made by Buck knives. It has the sheath and stone. The blade has rub marks from being in and out of the sheath. Any idea to it's value? It's apparently a 3rd gen that was made in the late 80's.

Re: PHROBISIII M9 Value?

It depends.. there are some rare ones that bring in buco bucks if they are mint. I forgot what markings commanded the $$. You can check ebay for current pricing.

There were'nt many made; pictures would help. Forget flea-bay.
These are'nt coming around again. I've a number of them and I'd not sell them for less than 3-C notes...but that's me!

IMGP4596.jpg

IMGP4595.jpg

Air Force ? That's a good one...
There are plenty on ebay right now including this one!
And MANY were made. Do your homework!

Mines the last one you listed. Registration and insurance are do so gotta free up some stuff. Keeping the one with sentimental value that was issued to me in Iraq. It's a lan-cay but it means something to me.

If I had the dough, I'd snatch it ! It looks to be in great shape. I had the 1991 USMC Buck + version that only 5000 were made and regretfully sold it. I got a good chunk of change for it when I sold it but I still regret it. I want another one... I love these knives!

The USMC M9's were nice, but the new USMC Multi purpose one is way nicer. I have one listed on there as well. I pretty much use my AESEK2 for everything outdoors.