• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PHX monthly match for Aug

Scottmilk9

Custom AR builder
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2004
Arizona
www.sdrifles.com
I'll be setting up friday at 6pm, could use anyone who wants to help, if not or too far, no big deal. If you need to zero or check dope, get there early to do it. I'm coming straight from work at 4:30pm.

Newcomers: 50 rounds max, 0-700yds, know your 100yd zero, the rest we could help on. Bring water, none is supplied. Shoot time is at 7am, signup time is at 6:45.

Range is phoenix rod and gun club. South mountain!

Re: PHX monthly match for Aug

Thanks guys for putting up with a first timer out there today. Had a blast. Looking forward to next month perhaps (hopefully will do a little bit better, may be).

Wow did I fuck up.
Loaded my ammo last night, finally finished loading around 3 am and forgot to set the alarm.
Live and learn I guess.
See you guys in Prescott.

DesetHK and smokinace, thanks for showing up. I hope we didn't scare you guys off. I had fun, that course of fire was just thrown together, next few months will be better.

Congrats Tim! Matt good effort and Happy Bday Steve'O.

Had a good time (as always), thanks for doing what you do Scott!

I think the new shooters had a good time (except for the guyand came away with the realization that there's a lot more to practical application of precision rifle shooting than shooting from a bench or prone from a comfy position.

Right about that bro. BTW, next time yell a bit louder and earlier on the 1/2 mil to the right will you. I was wearing ear plugs. I think that would have made a difference on the score abit, I think.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> (except for the guy and came away with the realization that there's a lot more to practical application of precision rifle shooting than shooting from a bench or prone from a comfy position.
</div></div>
Who would this be Steve?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right about that bro. BTW, next time yell a bit louder and earlier on the 1/2 mil to the right will you. I was wearing ear plugs. I think that would have made a difference on the score abit, I think. </div></div>

Next time your on your own, you should be seeing it in your own scope!

Results:
Competitor cold bore up the mtn sammies support dots 500 kyl 300 paper down the mnt 300yd dots 300 kyl Total

Tim 25 40 25 100 30 55 60 100 0 435
Matt 50 20 25 100 30 50 40 100 0 415
Bill 0 40 25 100 0 60 20 100 0 345
Steve 0 60 0 80 0 25 80 100 0 345
Ryan 50 20 0 100 30 45 0 60 10 315
Nick 0 40 0 60 10 25 40 100 0 275
Gary 0 40 25 60 0 45 0 100 0 270
Scott 0 40 0 40 0 25 20 100 30 255
Pete 0 20 25 40 0 55 20 60 10 230
Lowe 0 20 50 40 0 5 0 80 0 195
Regina 0 20 25 40 0 30 0 80 0 195
Khang 0 0 0 40 0 25 20 80 0 165
Michael 0 40 0 0 0 25 20 0 0 85
Brian 0 20 0 40 0 0 0 0 10 70
John 0 20 0 0 0 25 0 0 0 45

To the next person calling my misses. If I don't adjust based on the information given, just walk over and kick me in the yam bag! Or better yet, just hit me over the head, take my rifle and finish the string for me. Sheesh!

The USO is for the 6th time now - supposed to ship tomorrow. This has been going on since July 7th. But I still can't b!tch because it was supposed to be 16 weeks and we are way under that. As soon as I get the new scope we need to hook up on a Thursday, do a box test and get some dope for my new 175smk handload.

Sofa King Wee Todd Did

When is the Sept. match? Will try to redeem myself, if possible.

Well I at least broke 20 so that is a start
smile.gif

Khang and Brian, it was good meeting you and you did good for your first time. It will get easier (or you'll get better). You just have to keep showing up and not say for the past 10 months that you will and then sleep in every time (cough, Felipe, cough).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Khang and Brian, it was good meeting you and you did good for your first time. It will get easier (or you'll get better). You just have to keep showing up and not say for the past 10 months that you will and then sleep in every time (cough, Felipe, cough). </div></div>
(cough, sleep in once cough) you dont even know how much I beat myself up for that. Ill be in Prescott for the sep 5th match.

I'm busting your Canadian balls eh...

Seriously though if you going to help out in the big match you need to show that you're dependable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Khang and Brian, it was good meeting you and you did good for your first time. It will get easier (or you'll get better). You just have to keep showing up and not say for the past 10 months that you will and then sleep in every time (cough, Felipe, cough). </div></div>

It was a great time! Work looks to be getting a little better so I hope to grab some more ammo and the adapter for a 9 round mag (those 7 shot rounds are tuff when you have a 4 shot mag) and get out there a in the next month or 2. I had a great time and learned a number of things. I really appreciate the help from everyone and look forward to more! I thank all the guys (& gal) for the warm welcome to the firing line. Next goal is break 150
smile.gif

PS- I have a friend I go shooting with that would like to possibly come take pictures (he is also a photographer) of a match when it is cooler out, what do you guys/gals think?

Brian it was good to shoot with you and Khang. Welcome. I'm sure no one minds if your friend takes photos of the match or equipment, we'll just make sure everyone is good with it at the beginning of the match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
you dont even know how much I beat myself ......... </div></div>

Now there's a quote worthy of a signature line
laugh.gif

Replace "beat" with "touch" and I think you've got a song.

USO will be here tomorrow!!!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SofaKing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Replace "beat" with "touch" and I think you've got a song.

USO will be here tomorrow!!!
grin.gif
</div></div>
Congrats, can't wait to take a look through it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3 years of running this match and i've never slept in once!!! </div></div>
So this is why you all of a sudden retracted your offer to talk to me about going to utah. sorry, I fucked up. everyone get over it and ill see yall in Prescott.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
So this is why you all of a sudden retracted your offer to talk to me about going to utah. sorry, I fucked up. everyone get over it and ill see yall in Prescott. </div></div>

Dude, you'll need a to grow some thicker skin to keep up with this crowd. Probably the main reasons Scott hasn't called you back is:
1. Utah is <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">FULL</span></span>.
2. You're a minor and not our responsibility.
3. Utah is <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">FULL</span></span>.

Chillax yo!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
So this is why you all of a sudden retracted your offer to talk to me about going to utah. sorry, I fucked up. everyone get over it and ill see yall in Prescott. </div></div>

Dude, you'll need a to grow some thicker skin to keep up with this crowd. Probably the main reasons Scott hasn't called you back is:
1. Utah is <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">FULL</span></span>.
2. You're a minor and not our responsibility.
3. Utah is <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">FULL</span></span>.

Chillax yo! </div></div>

1. it wasn't
2. Id be going with my dad. Scott was going to talk to me about hooking me up with an AR.
3. its wasn't

Didn't understand your last sentence.

Re: the phx local thread

Check the addition to the Canuck's signature-shows he's here for the T&A threads.....I remember when I thought a grown man talking about banging anything that moves was AWESOME!

Dude, seriously you don't always have to have the last word. It does not make you look any better.

Refer to my previous post, better yet put it in your sig line ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, seriously you don't always have to have the last word. It does not make you look any better.</div></div>
And you guys don't have to give me shit all the time, but you chose to for some reason.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Refer to my previous post, better yet put it in your sig line ... </div></div>
proves my point right here.

Don't worry Matt, you can post tomorrow during school hours and have the last word.....at least until school gets out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't worry Matt, you can post tomorrow during school hours and have the last word.....at least until school gets out. </div></div>
You guys keep proving my point over and over again.

Felipe, seriously your the FNG. Your job is to fit in, take the small jabs we give you with stride, and hump the steel up/down that f'ing mountain.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and that would be? </div></div>
That you talk shit over the internet constantly.
If you have something to say bad about me please tell me over the phone or to my face. not on the interwebs.
That refers to any of you, show me enough respect that if you have a problem with me, tell me to my face.

RE: PHX monthly match for Aug

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Felipe, seriously your the FNG.
</div></div>
Whats that? And no, im not there to hump steel. I showed because none of you volunteered to help besides Lowe, and were going to make Scott do it all by himself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and that would be? </div></div>
That you talk shit over the internet constantly.
If you have something to say bad about me please tell me over the phone or to my face. not on the interwebs. </div></div>

I talk shit whenever and wherever I damn please junior.

I have no inclination to call a spoiled kid that thinks he's all that, and have a discussion about how your lack of humility pisses everyone off, and the fact that have no appreciation for the baubles you brag on. You had a great chance to back up the shit you've been saying for almost a year now, yet you conveniently "overslept".

You've got the wool pulled over a bunch of folks eyes by conveniently leaving the fact out that you are spoiled high school kid that's not even a US citizen.

If you had any idea how many hours most men have to work, or how many months of most folks' mortgage you are flaunting with your precious TacOps Savage (really, why even spend $3500 on a savage anyway?!?) you may understand why you rub people really fucking wrong.

I was going to evaluate your spotting skills Saturday, but since you got cold feet and now decide to cop an attitude, I really don't want you anywhere near my part of the TPRC match.

We can act immature for shits and grins by choice, but kid-you are immature, and the sad thing is you have no fucking clue how you come across.

LoL did you really think because you helped setup once that you would have a leg up on us?!

Once you've run steel up and down the hills for two years plus, you can run your mouth like I do. Until then you need to learn some fucking humility! We've earned eachothers respect through action, not words. God gave you two ears and one mouth, listen more talk less Felipe.

If you haven't already, I'd like for you to take my chronograph back to mike, I intend to use it soon.

This is about as nice as I'm going to be, I'm an asshole and I'm really fucking good at it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RKBA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

This is about as nice as I'm going to be, I'm an asshole and I'm really fucking good at it.

</div></div>
true!! true!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RKBA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This is about as nice as I'm going to be, I'm an asshole and I'm really fucking good at it. </div></div>
+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I talk whenever nd wherever I damn please junior.

I have no inclination to call a spoiled kid that thinks he's all that, and have a discussion about how your lack of humility pisses everyone off, and the fact out that have no appreciation for the baubles you brag on. You had a great chance to back up the shit you've been saying for almost a year now, yet you conveniently "overslept".</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">First of all, Im not spoiled, I work for my shit, and Im proud of it. Nice try though. Oh and please give me examples of my bragging. Also after we got done setting up, which you conviniently didn't show up to, we had dinner and I mentioned that I still had to load my rounds, I fucked up, it happens. </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've got the wool pulled over a bunch of folks eyes by conveniently leaving the fact that you are spoiled high school kid that's not even a US citizen.
If you had any idea how many hours most men have to work, or how many months of most folks' mortgage you are flaunting with your precious TacOps Savage (really, why even spend $3500 on a savage anyway?!?) you may understand why you rub people really fucking wrong.
</div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Ok first ok all, Im in high school, right about that part. once again Im not spoiled, and me not being a american has nothing to do with this argument, and is nobody's business. Canadians can legally own firearms in the states just not class 3 items. We can also join the US military, which is another thing I plan on doing. by the way, It wasn't 3500$. get your fucking numbers right.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was going to evaluate your spotting skills Saturday, but since you got <span style="font-weight: bold">cold feet</span> and now decide to cop an attitude, I really don't want you anywhere near my part of the TPRC match.</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Who started and continues to talk shit on the internet?</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RKBA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

If you haven't already, I'd like for you to take my chronograph back to mike, I intend to use it soon.
</div></div>
Ill be dropping it off tomorrow.

Im done in this thread so continue to bash me, I wont be replying.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 3500$. get your fucking numbers right </div></div>
In America we put the dollar sign $ in front of the numbers,...like this $3500

I've humped steel up that hill plenty canuck.

Just where does a 15/16year old work that he has $5000 to get a $3500 Savage and a NF NXS?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RKBA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
Ill be dropping it off tomorrow.</div></div>

Thank you. In the future if you'd like to learn how to use it I will help, but be open for criticism/instruction.