• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PIC HEAVY: SEEKINS SP10 6.5CM PART 2 - BORESCOPE PICS! Vs Larue Vs Wilson (Experience In Progress, It is NOT A COMPLETE REVIEW)

Joeg26er

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2018
EDIT: This thread is not a bash against Seekins. This is NOT a complete review.
I actually have a good first impression of the SP10 rifle itself. Love the ambi-lower, the rigidity of the hand-guard etc

Yes, I cleaned the bore and the pics are posted further down.

YES, I will shoot it as soon as possible
and I will report my experience here. I have gently cleaned the barrel prior to shooting it as I have been advised. I have always shot first and cleaned after in the past.

I used a Tipton bore guide, full length carbon-shaft rod with ball bearing handle, brass fittings and copper brushes with real CLP only (so far)

It is a presentation of my findings and feelings about the whole buying/ownership experience. I have emailed Seekins and the dealer of purchase about some concerns and will post their reply here.

This is my first "gasser" large frame. I do have a large frame Larue complete lower and will soon pick up a Larue 6.5CM upper (fingers crossed for Black Friday deal) I am probably going to build a lighter weight one for higher movement hunting etc.

Not my first Rodeo: I have been shooting AR's since 1996. Building them since around early 2005. Started with a factory spec Bushmaster carbine with the old 1/9 twist barrel. Now have an MCX Virtus 16", Rattler, Tikka T3X Tac A1 6.5CM, Sig Cross 6.5CM, complete factory Larue 556/223 and several other higher end AR mfgs I built myself.

For people that have them- When did you get your SP10, what did it come with? What loads does it like and how does it group for you?

Comparing notes and Gathering info so I can ask the dealer I purchased from what's up with my configuration, but it seems I am missing the muzzle brake and some say the case may have been a swap out by the dealer.

SEEKINS SP10 6.5CM PART 2 - BORESCOPE PICS! Vs Larue Vs Wilson
If you are following along, here is PART 1 - UNBOXING and First Impressions <click
I just got the borescope and the differences are interesting to say the least
**Seekins SP10 is factory new, not sure it is unfired though...**Impressions: looks extremely dirty, rifling not very distinct. Black streaks, greenish and whitish residue

Seekins SP10 Crown
seekins sp10 crown.jpg

Seekins SP10 rifling and end of lands/grooves
sp10-rifling.jpg

Seekins Chamber
sp10 chamber.jpg

Seekins SP10 6.5 CM (unfired*)
Gas Port
seekins gas port1.jpg

seekins gas port2.jpg

BELOW:
Wilson barrel
is definitely unfired, 18" Fluted Hunter (nice) 6.5 CM

Wilson Crown
wilson crown.jpg

Wilson end of lands/grooves
wilson-chamber.jpg

Wilson Chamber
wilsonchamber2.jpg

Larue is from almost 11 years ago (KEY Mod Rail LOL), Stealth profile, from Larue Built Ultimate Upper 556/223Wylde (it has been shot and not cleaned)

Larue Crown
larue-crown.jpg

Larue Rifling
laurue-rifling.jpg

Larue end of lands/grooves
laruechamber.jpg

Larue Chamber
laruechamber2.jpg

More PICS COMING SOON
VIDEO COMING LATER

Attachments

• seekins sp10 crown.jpg
    seekins sp10 crown.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Reactions: mettee
SEEKINS SP10 6.5CM PART 2 - BORESCOPE PICS! Vs Larue Vs Wilson
If you are following along, here is PART 1 - UNBOXING and First Impressions <click
I just got the borescope and the differences are interesting to say the least
**Seekins SP10 is factory new, not sure it is unfired though...**Impressions: looks extremely dirty, rifling not very distinct. Black streaks, greenish and whitish residue

Seekins SP10 Crown
View attachment 8271647

Seekins SP10 rifling and end of lands/grooves
View attachment 8271637

Seekins Chamber
View attachment 8271638

Wilson barrel is definitely unfired, 18" Fluted Hunter (nice) 6.5 CM

Wilson Crown
View attachment 8271641

Wilson end of lands/grooves
View attachment 8271642

Wilson Chamber
View attachment 8271643

Larue is from almost 11 years ago (KEY Mod Rail LOL), Stealth profile, from Larue Built Ultimate Upper 556/223Wylde (it has been shot and not cleaned)

Larue Crown
View attachment 8271640
Larue Rifling
View attachment 8271644

Larue end of lands/grooves
View attachment 8271645

Larue Chamber
View attachment 8271646

More PICS COMING SOON
VIDEO COMING LATER

Here's my question, which one of those above manufacturers will send you out a brand new Barrel if you shoot it out or replace it for free if you're just not happy with the accuracy, along with any other part on your rifle??

Seekins is the only above manufacturer that will do it.. I will openly admit those tooling marks in the SP10 look a little rough. Clean the barrel and shoot the fucking thing. I have never seen one shoot Hornady 140 ELD Ammo over 3/4 MOA. The Crown and throat are important aspects to borescope but why haven't you included any of the gas ports?

I've read the part one of this "review" and basically I've gathered you're not satisfied with the SP10 because the Case it shipped in was cheap and couldn't hold the rifle with a scope, and the Adjustable Gas Block didn't come with the required allen key to make adjustments??

Also have you contacted Seekins and asked if they will send you out the ATC brake? Or that Allen key that is of the utmost importance?

Reactions: FWoo45 and BCP
I've read the part one of this "review" and basically I've gathered you're not satisfied with the SP10 because the Case it shipped in was cheap and couldn't hold the rifle with a scope, and the Adjustable Gas Block didn't come with the required allen key to make adjustments??

Also have you contacted Seekins and asked if they will send you out the ATC brake? Or that Allen key that is of the utmost importance?

Do you have an SP10?

Your summary mischaracterizes my unboxing post on reddit. Asking you to read it again won't accomplish anything as it seems you have taken on a defensive position.

It's not a full review, all of this is in progress and I am reporting all of my findings. There is no bias for or against the rifle itself.

Yes, I emailed them and called them and left a message as well

I was told by several people and found pics showing SP10's used to come with a nicely sized, full piano hinge case.

Currently all 2023's have come with a nice case that has big nylon straps, that would fit a scoped rifle.

There was not any special notation that my SP10 was any different from normal. It has the same MSRP as any other SP10.

Thus my extreme disappointment at getting an extremely cheap case that really is barely functional with a scoped rifle. That does NOT mean I am unhappy with the rifle. I have not even shot it yet.

Here's my question, which one of those above manufacturers will send you out a brand new Barrel if you shoot it out or replace it for free if you're just not happy with the accuracy, along with any other part on your rifle??

Seekins is the only above manufacturer that will do it.. I will openly admit those tooling marks in the SP10 look a little rough. Clean the barrel and shoot the fucking thing. I have never seen one shoot Hornady 140 ELD Ammo over 3/4 MOA. The Crown and throat are important aspects to borescope but why haven't you included any of the gas ports?
Hi - that sounds good. I had no idea that was their standard operating procedure/guarantee based upon the published warranty.

Yes, I will clean the barrel and shoot it. That is why I bought it.

I did not include any gas port pics. Why is that important? I can post some. What would we be looking for?

Do you have an SP10?

Your summary mischaracterizes my unboxing post on reddit. Asking you to read it again won't accomplish anything as it seems you have taken on a defensive position.

It's not a full review, all of this is in progress and I am reporting all of my findings. There is no bias for or against the rifle itself.

Yes, I emailed them and called them and left a message as well

I was told by several people and found pics showing SP10's used to come with a nicely sized, full piano hinge case.

Currently all 2023's have come with a nice case that has big nylon straps, that would fit a scoped rifle.

There was not any special notation that my SP10 was any different from normal. It has the same MSRP as any other SP10.

Thus my extreme disappointment at getting an extremely cheap case that really is barely functional with a scoped rifle. That does NOT mean I am unhappy with the rifle. I have not even shot it yet.

Yes I have a few, and I've built countless Custom rifles with thier SP10 Builders kits.

Where did you buy this rifle?

Post some pics of your actual rifle.

The point I'm trying to convey is your current concerns are petty, no one actually uses those cases, those cheap rifle cases that the rifle is shipped in are made for just that just to get the rifle to you same as is basically any other Firearms manufacturer Hell!... JP Enterprises who is one of the most highly rated Precision Gas Gun manufacturers ships their's out is Cardboard Boxes with foad cutouts.

Your rifle should of had the ATC muzzle brake but my guess since you acquired this rifle for "$2,266 OTD" the vendor who sold it to you probably sold it at that price for a reason, and again complaining about it not having the .25 cent Allen key isn't going to make people who read this take you seriously.

I did not include any gas port pics. Why is that important? I can post some. What would we be looking for?

The gas port is the Achilles heel of any gas operated rifle, how and where it's drilled will have more effect on your rifle's accuracy then your current barrel concerns, and again if there is any issues Seekins will take care of it without fail.

I'm not trying to beat you down but you're posting on a site with some very talented Marksman with vast amounts of knowledge and experience who support Seekins and with good reason, so just take some time and put some rounds down range before coming to a conclusion.

Yes I have a few, and I've built countless Custom rifles with thier SP10 Builders kits.

Where did you buy this rifle?

Post some pics of your actual rifle.

The point I'm trying to convey is your current concerns are petty, no one actually uses those cases, those cheap rifle cases that the rifle is shipped in are made for just that just to get the rifle to you same as is basically any other Firearms manufacturer Hell!... JP Enterprises who is one of the most highly rated Precision Gas Gun manufacturers ships their's out is Cardboard Boxes with foad cutouts.

Your rifle should of had the ATC muzzle brake but my guess since you acquired this rifle for "$2,266 OTD" the vendor who sold it to you probably sold it at that price for a reason, and again complaining about it not having the .25 cent Allen key isn't going to make people who read this take you seriously.

The OTD price I paid has no bearing on the fact it was presented as being 100% full spec, factory new item from an authorized dealer

Honestly, If you went to a fancy restaurant and everyone at the table got prime rib and silverware with linen napkins and you got plastic utensils and a paper plate and paper napkins in a plastic cup are you saying you'd be happy to pay the same as long as you got the same steak?

I don't see it as petty. Do you have a Seekins SP10? You act as if you do. What case did you get with it?

If you think the case is so unimportant and petty, send me the one you got with your Seekins - LOL...

Am I keep quiet about getting something much cheaper and more inadequate than what reportedly everyone else has gotten?

What you see as complaints are what I consider un-sugar coated facts. As well as my response as a normal consumer. There's no ranting involved.

When an item is purchased and everyone else is getting a certain level of parts and packaging I think it bears pointing out if something is grossly different.

Again you mischaracterize my Part 1. I reported that it does not come with ANY hex wrenches. It requires two different sizes.
I also reported that every single part I have ever purchased came with these ".25 cent" tools.

Why a manufacturer have to economize so much they can't afford to supply .50 worth of tools with an item with MSRP of nearly $2,800 was surprising to me. If that is not surprising to you then so be it.

Yes, the shooting will be done

I can tell you mine arrived in a cheap plastic box and not anything special. You can read descriptions from Seekins and all their retailers. Never is it advertised how the rifle will be packaged when shipped. Most of your write in “part 1” was about this box that isn’t even advertised. Let it go and move on.

This “Part 2” is much better. The only thing I ask is to clean the barrels before you borescope them. Many rifles ship with dirty bores from test firing and/or preservatives to prevent corrosion. Push a few patches down the barrel and post photos of that Seekins. The others seemed clean enough already. Please post photos of all the gas ports like @bigjake83 mentioned as well.

Honestly you come off pretty immature.

Seekins rifle is solid and you bought a rifle, not a kit. I'm trying to think of any other rifle that came with a full set of tools matching every fastener.

Since it's so important for you to know from anyone that comments on your port. Yes I have a SP10.

Reactions: DIBBS
You should read his review where he actually shoots his LOL.

Shoot the thing and report back. Or you can give it to me if it bothers you so much and I’ll throw the case that just a shipping container in the trash.
Would love to read about his experience. I tried to search for his review- Could not find it. Can you link it?

Please read my write up again if you like. I have not rendered any real negative opinions on the rifle itself.

Honestly you come off pretty immature.

Seekins rifle is solid and you bought a rifle, not a kit. I'm trying to think of any other rifle that came with a full set of tools matching every fastener.

Since it's so important for you to know from anyone that comments on your port. Yes I have a SP10.

Immature- ? Already with personal attacks, this thread has brought out some interesting responses. (notice I am not immature enough to respond immaturely :)

Since you have an SP10, please let me know when you bought it and what yours came with? How is yours shooting? Any tips for us new owners? (besides "stop talking about it and shoot it " LOL)

Reactions: Genesis1984
Probably an older stocked item which is why it doesn’t have the current case and what not

You sure this is a factory rifle? Not something someone put together with parts kit or maybe shot already

That barrel, regardless how it shoots isn’t great looking. Likely foul out for a bit til it smooths out

I’ve seen some savage rifles print very impressive groups. Just to see that the bore looks like a corrugated drain pipe. Worse than what you have here by far

Last edited:
Someone liked the case at the vendor and swapped it out. As you can see, no one cares that your pussy hurts over that case. Lol
Not bashing you, just stating the obvious.
You’re going to get nowhere here with that gripe.

As far as the other stuff, you really need to shoot it, and I don’t mean shoot 20 rounds and report back, shoot it enough to wear in the gas port and then judge the performance.
And the Allen wrench? You can get them anywhere, in fact there’s probably two or three laying on the floor in my gun room.

Probably an older stocked item which is why it doesn’t have the current case and what not

You sure this is a factory rifle? Not something someone put together with parts kit or maybe shot already

That barrel, regardless how it shoots isn’t great looking. Likely foul out for a bit til it smooths out
Thanks. I am trying to figure out where this one lays in the different variations I have found out about.
I am pretty sure this is a factory rifle. It was sold to me as such and came with that oft mentioned, low cost plastic case which had the appropriate stickers on it and with the appropriate papers ( As far as I am aware )

Perhaps others that have received their SP10 can let me know what all they received with theirs.

There are some inconsistencies with my iteration

I have already had several folks confirm that my low cost plastic case is not what current SP10 are shipping with. In another thread someone else confirmed they were told the ATAC muzzle break DOES come with current SP10 and is supposed to be unmounted but in the box. I did NOT get an ATAC.

Thanks. I am trying to figure out where this one lays in the different variations I have found out about.
I am pretty sure this is a factory rifle. It was sold to me as such and came with that oft mentioned, low cost plastic case which had the appropriate stickers on it and with the appropriate papers ( As far as I am aware )

Perhaps others that have received their SP10 can let me know what all they received with theirs.

There are some inconsistencies with my iteration

I have already had several folks confirm that my low cost plastic case is not what current SP10 are shipping with. In another thread someone else confirmed they were told the ATAC muzzle break DOES come with current SP10 and is supposed to be unmounted but in the box. I did NOT get an ATAC.
I edited my post above. But try shooting it. Savages have absolute crap barrels that I’ve seen print some awfully impressive groups

Reactions: FALex
Someone liked the case at the vendor and swapped it out. As you can see, no one cares that your pussy hurts over that case. Lol
Not bashing you, just stating the obvious.
You’re going to get nowhere here with that gripe.

As far as the other stuff, you really need to shoot it, and I don’t mean shoot 20 rounds and report back, shoot it enough to wear in the gas port and then judge the performance.
And the Allen wrench? You can get them anywhere, in fact there’s probably two or three laying on the floor in my gun room.

Waiting on Seekins reply about this. If nobody cared about the case, why is it so many seem to be tied up in knots that I mentioned it. You're mad enough to start name calling LOL

I have never heard about "wearing in the gas port" At what point is it "worn in" ?

I have several full sets of hex keys. I was surprised at the omission of what I've normally received with even the cheapest $50 and most expensive $180 titanium gas blocks, all the way down to $10 pic rail sections.

As I said, this is in progress and I am reporting my experiences. If you have an SP10 I'd love to hear when you bought it, what yours came with and how you like it and any tips for new owners like myself. Thanks

Hey - thanks for posting that. When did you get yours? What trigger is on yours? My Pmag did not come in a sealed bag. Was your ATAC mounted?

I am wondering if I was sold a reboxed or refurb or some odd config...I might have to take this up with the vendor as they made no other representation that it was other than factory new.

Waiting on Seekins reply about this. If nobody cared about the case, why is it so many seem to be tied up in knots that I mentioned it. You're mad enough to start name calling LOL

I have never heard about "wearing in the gas port" At what point is it "worn in" ?

I have several full sets of hex keys. I was surprised at the omission of what I've normally received with even the cheapest $50 and most expensive $180 titanium gas blocks, all the way down to $10 pic rail sections.

As I said, this is in progress and I am reporting my experiences. If you have an SP10 I'd love to hear when you bought it, what yours came with and how you like it and any tips for new owners like myself. Thanks
Not name calling, I just talk like that with people being whiny about trivial stuff. Nothing personal it’s just a description I use. Good luck with your Snipershide quest to trash Seekins without hearing from them first.

• Haha
Not name calling, I just talk like that with people being whiny about trivial stuff. Nothing personal it’s just a description I use. Good luck with your Snipershide quest to trash Seekins without hearing from them first.
Hey- thanks
However, I am NOT "Trashing SEEKINS" How do you see that happening, I am reporting my experience. What about my words have been untruthful or not factual or actually painting the company in a bad light?

I am actually starting to think the vendor may have pulled some shenanigans on me...the Pmag was not in a sealed bag and I did not get the ATAC brake which it seems it is supposed to come with. Perhaps that is why the Hex keys are missing as well?

I honestly have no idea what mine came with. At this point I'm now sure how to answer.

Besides Barrett I don't think I've ever kept a rifle in the case it was shipped in. And I know that besides ARC I've never recieved much for tools. I've never expected any to be included either.

If your buying parts that are ment to be installed by the buyer. Then it makes sense to include them. If your selling a rifle to someone who bought it to shoot it then I don't see a reason to include them.

Anyways. Good luck I'm out.

Hey- thanks
However, I am NOT "Trashing SEEKINS" How do you see that happening, I am reporting my experience. What about my words have been untruthful or not factual or actually painting the company in a bad light?

I am actually starting to think the vendor may have pulled some shenanigans on me...the Pmag was not in a sealed bag and I did not get the ATAC brake which it seems it is supposed to come with. Perhaps that is why the Hex keys are missing as well?
That was my first guess, someone liked the case, or… it’s a used rifle that was returned and the original purchaser returned it without the case and the vender didn’t notice or just didn’t want to argue about it and just took it back.

@Joeg26er I have a sp10 that shoots fantastic. Since you’re so hung up on the case, you can have mine. Pay for shipping. As others have noted, seekins doesn’t advertise that it’ll ship with a hard case. Also, why would they send out a bigger case than needed if the rifle doesn’t come with a scope?

This is my last range session with my SP10. 100 shots at 50 yards on a 12” target and never missed. It’s a shooter for sure. Come with an allen key as well. That was the best part of the deal!!!!

View attachment 8272018
Hey that is hilarious

and I am being called "immature" ?

but seriously...do you have anything constructive to add?

@Joeg26er I have a sp10 that shoots fantastic. Since you’re so hung up on the case, you can have mine. Pay for shipping. As others have noted, seekins doesn’t advertise that it’ll ship with a hard case. Also, why would they send out a bigger case than needed if the rifle doesn’t come with a scope?

Hi - thanks for your feedback and I appreciate the offer but I suspect it is sarcasm.

When did you get yours and what did it come with?

When you say "fantastic" can you be more specific? What loads does yours like, which caliber did you get? Any tips for new owners?

Hi - thanks for your feedback and I appreciate the offer but I suspect is sarcasm.

When you say "fantastic" can you be more specific? What loads does yours like, which caliber did you get? Any tips for new owners?
Not being sarcastic, but if that’s the position you want to take then fine.

A little advice, you’re on a forum with some of the best shooters in the country if not the world. Big Jake is a huge contributor to this forum especially the gasser section. His knowledge is invaluable. Stop being combative and heed people’s advice.

6.5 creed 140 eldm 41.3 r16 Peterson brass mag length. It is easily .5” and I’m not the great shooter.

These groups were shot standing behind a bench back to back in a rush.
IMG_2326.jpeg

Not being sarcastic, but if that’s the position you want to take then fine.

A little advice, you’re on a forum with some of the best shooters in the country if not the world. Big Jake is a huge contributor to this forum especially the gasser section. His knowledge is invaluable. Stop being combative and heed people’s advice.

6.5 creed 140 eldm 41.3 r16 Peterson brass mag length. It is easily .5” and I’m not the great shooter.

These groups were shot standing behind a bench back to back in a rush.
View attachment 8272056
Thanks for posting that info. I do appreciate it.

This is my first "gasser" large frame. I do have a large frame Larue complete lower and will soon pick up a Larue 6.5CM upper (fingers crossed for Black Friday deal)

I have been shooting AR's since 1996. Building them since around early 2005.

When did you get your SP10, what did it come with?

Comparing notes and Gathering info so I can ask the dealer I purchased from what's up with my configuration, but it seems I am missing the muzzle brake.

Hi - thanks for your feedback and I appreciate the offer but I suspect it is sarcasm.

Here you go Boo-boo

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/seekins-sp10-review-craddock-proof-research.7143237/

If you know how to properly shoot a Large Frame Gasser you should see .75 MOA with Hornady Box Ammo and closer to .5 MOA with hand loads, like I said earlier I have a couple SP10's and have made several Long Range Precision Build off of thier SP10 Builders kit.

In my first SP10 review you can see that mine had a couple issues that needed to be addressed, and Seekins did a outstanding job correcting the discrepancies.

Thanks for posting that info. I do appreciate it.

This is my first "gasser" large frame. I do have a large frame Larue complete lower and will soon pick up a Larue 6.5CM upper (fingers crossed for Black Friday deal)

I have been shooting AR's since 1996. Building them since around early 2005.

When did you get your SP10, what did it come with?

Comparing notes and Gathering info so I can ask the dealer I purchased from what's up with my configuration, but it seems I am missing the muzzle brake.
I got mine a little over a year ago. Not sure what it came with. I’ll have to check the case. I don’t get hung up on little issues. I did what people here told me to do and that was to go shoot it.

This is all a rifle needs to come in. If it comes in some sort of a case that’s not firearm specific that you can repurpose for shipping it or something else down the road even better.

My SP223 DMR came in a 52” soft/hard zippered case that most people would think is probably a nice case but it’s fucking huge and useless for a carbine. It’s going whoever buys a rifle I’m selling to ship in. I don’t care that I didn’t get a weapon system with a fitted pelican when I paid for a rifle.

Hey - thanks for posting that. When did you get yours? What trigger is on yours? My Pmag did not come in a sealed bag. Was your ATAC mounted?
Received direct from Seekins in early 2020 with Timney trigger. Rifle arrived as shown and shot exceptionally well.

I’ve seen some savage rifles print very impressive groups. Just to see that the bore looks like a corrugated drain pipe. Worse than what you have here by far
I checked the label on the box says 2/2023 but that could be from the dealer

Here you go Boo-boo

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/seekins-sp10-review-craddock-proof-research.7143237/

If you know how to properly shoot a Large Frame Gasser you should see .75 MOA with Hornady Box Ammo and closer to .5 MOA with hand loads, like I said earlier I have a couple SP10's and have made several Long Range Precision Build off of thier SP10 Builders kit.

In my first SP10 review you can see that mine had a couple issues that needed to be addressed, and Seekins did a outstanding job correcting the discrepancies.
Hi BigJake-
thanks very much for that link- very informative. Really appreciate it.

Here are the gas port pics

Seekins SP10 6.5cm (unfired*)

seekins gas port1.jpg

seekins gas port2.jpg

I just posted the Seekins SP10 gas port pics

Just for fun, please guess the round count on the following pics (it is NOT the Seekins SP10) :

bushie rifling.jpg

bushie gas2.jpg

bushie gas1.jpg

Immature- ? Already with personal attacks, this thread has brought out some interesting responses. (notice I am not immature enough to respond immaturely :)

Since you have an SP10, please let me know when you bought it and what yours came with? How is yours shooting? Any tips for us new owners? (besides "stop talking about it and shoot it " LOL)
Dude some free advice: Put your ego aside and be aware of who you are responding to.

PIssing on one of the more friendly and helpful members of this forum in his area of expertise is a quick way to earn retard status.

Yes there are threads about custom pain jobs and nice shiny pictures threads, but most of us are here to SHOOT THE FUCKING RIFLE AND HIT THE DAMN TARGET.

I have so many allen keys I have trays of them for a rainy day. I'll send you one. You come in here all blustery about your barrel and comparing it to Wilson and Larue (hint Larue is not a code word to "quality" anymore) but haven't bothered to clean your damn rifle. You haven't shot the rifle, but you are already posting your "review". No one cares

You get the borescope out and start comparing an uncleaned barrel to clean ones, complaining about a allen wrench and the shitty case we all get. No one cares. Every Jackass get a borescope out and takes pictures most can't figure out what they see vs sasquatch in the barrel.

Then for the trifecta, you are clueless about the gas port.

ON A GAS RIFLE.

As a bonus, you repeat post frequently and often.

Let me put this gently
(1) Shut UP
(2) Loose the ego
(3) Read More
(4) Post less.

Welcome to the hide jackass.

Dude some free advice: Put your ego aside and be aware of who you are responding to.

PIssing on one of the more friendly and helpful members of this forum in his area of expertise is a quick way to earn retard status.

Yes there are threads about custom pain jobs and nice shiny pictures threads, but most of us are here to SHOOT THE FUCKING RIFLE AND HIT THE DAMN TARGET.

I have so many allen keys I have trays of them for a rainy day. I'll send you one. You come in here all blustery about your barrel and comparing it to Wilson and Larue (hint Larue is not a code word to "quality" anymore) but haven't bothered to clean your damn rifle. You haven't shot the rifle, but you are already posting your "review". No one cares

You get the borescope out and start comparing an uncleaned barrel to clean ones, complaining about a allen wrench and the shitty case we all get. No one cares. Every Jackass get a borescope out and takes pictures most can't figure out what they see vs sasquatch in the barrel.

Then for the trifecta, you are clueless about the gas port.

ON A GAS RIFLE.

As a bonus, you repeat post frequently and often.

Let me put this gently
(1) Shut UP
(2) Loose the ego
(3) Read More
(4) Post less.

Welcome to the hide jackass.
That's a funny one. Please point out my "pissing on" and whom? I have not once insulted anyone in this thread
I have been called several names and belittled several times. Don't worry, I'm not some shrinking violet or delicate butter cup.

Not sure how you get this impression: I am not "clueless" about the gas port. I know the large frame ARs are more sensitive to gas settings.
I was questioning why I should be concerned about a brand new Seekins gas port. Now having read some of the experiences that BigJake has had I understand why. However, those gas issues have supposedly been fixed since his iteration.

Perhaps you did not see the edit I did to the beginning of this post. I've been shooting ARs since '96. Building them since 2005.

You got ripped off.
Mine came with a guitar case that has foam cut outs for the rifle! It’s so cool. When I go to the indoor range to shoot it, everyone is always so confused. They think I’m about to have a jam sesh!

Reactions: BCP
@ Joeg26er....if the pics you posted were of a PSA, Diamondback or some of the other entry level brands of ARs, everyone of these guys would be telling you that you get what you pay for. You just had the misfortune of posting pics of a Seekins and all the fan boi Chads took notice and rallied the other fan bois Chads and they are out to cut your nuts off. Just do what I do, filter out all the bullshit and ignore all the politics. Once you do that, you’ll find out that some of these guys actually know what they’re talking about. Good luck with the Seekins, I’d be expecting more from a 2700.00 rifle myself.

Reactions: mettee
@ Joeg26er....if the pics you posted were of a PSA, Diamondback or some of the other entry level brands of ARs, everyone of these guys would be telling you that you get what you pay for. You just had the misfortune of posting pics of a Seekins and all the fan boi Chads took notice and rallied the other fan bois Chads and they are out to cut your nuts off. Just do what I do, filter out all the bullshit and ignore all the politics. Once you do that, you’ll find out that some of these guys actually know what they’re talking about. Good luck with the Seekins, I’d be expecting more from a 2700.00 rifle myself.
How can you review a gun without reviewing its shooting performance?

A gun is a tool. I don't evaluate hammers by how they "look" or appear.

I judge them by how they put nails in wood.

Guns should be judged by how they put holes in targets.

I've got a lot of "cheap shit" Some of them are very good at putting holes in targets. IDGAF how they look inside. They chamber, they run, they hit. Maybe I got lucky. Never had a target complain "FUCK I JUST GOT NAILED BY A DPMS IN THE X RING"

That's the judge of a rifle.

Same goes for expensive shit. Never borescoped the AI. It puts holes in targets. VERY consistently. Also BigJake has posted a thorough pull apart of the seekins, it shortcomings, its improvements etc. You'd know that if you read this section consistently.

So you also need to probably post less, and listen more.

Pointing out that you should shoot the rifle before you complain is knowing WTF the tool is for. If that's being a Chad Fanboi?

-Chad is Out

How can you review a gun without reviewing its shooting performance?

A gun is a tool. I don't evaluate hammers by how they "look" or appear.

I judge them by how they put nails in wood.

Guns should be judged by how they put holes in targets.

I've got a lot of "cheap shit" Some of them are very good at putting holes in targets. IDGAF how they look inside. They chamber, they run, they hit. Maybe I got lucky. Never had a target complain "FUCK I JUST GOT NAILED BY A DPMS IN THE X RING"

That's the judge of a rifle.

Same goes for expensive shit. Never borescoped the AI. It puts holes in targets. VERY consistently. Also BigJake has posted a thorough pull apart of the seekins, it shortcomings, its improvements etc. You'd know that if you read this section consistently.

So you also need to probably post less, and listen more.

Pointing out that you should shoot the rifle before you complain is knowing WTF the tool is for. If that's being a Chad Fanboi?

-Chad is Out
1700018434317.gif

Wait! What?! They’ll send you a new barrel if you shoot it out?