• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Pic-Mounted Bag Rider - AI AT-X

SokekSolutions

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 17, 2022
    Missouri
    sokeksolutions.com

New Pic-Mounted Bag Rider - $40+Shipping​

This Bag Rider has been designed for the AI ATX Chassis, but is compatible with any picatinny based buttstock.​

If the length, angle, or bolt spacing is not a good fit for your chassis, let us know and we will custom design a bag rider for you.​

Website - Bag Rider

Bag Rider.png
    Bag Rider 2.png

Attachments

• Bag Rider 3.png
      Bag Rider 3.png
      823.4 KB · Views: 396
    • Bag Rider 4.png
      Bag Rider 4.png
      934.3 KB · Views: 383
    Last edited:
    A recent review we received from a happy customer!

Got the bag rider a little while ago. Fits perfect and was exactly what I wanted at an excellent price. Love the minimal size and weight that doesn't add any snag points or sharp edges.

I know they're called bag riders but this is great for holding the butt with just my hand instead of holding the pic rail. I find the 1" drop makes it way easier to get your hand or rear bag to the right height. Something I didn't even know I needed until I had it.

Last edited:
    I got mine and it will work but do you have any interest in making one that fits the Ruger Percision Rimfire bit better?
    20231205_015647995_iOS.jpg

Reactions: SokekSolutions