• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pic rail to Arca swiss plate adapter?

HaywireHaywood

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2023
USA
My rifle has a full length pic rail along the bottom, but no Mlok. I'm looking for something that will attach to the pic rail to allow me to use the rifle on an arca swiss tripod. I've found mlok adapters, but none for a pic rail. Maybe I'm blind... hehe.

thanks,
Ian

Take a look at this. Some are ARCA to pic and others are pic to ARCA that you are looking for.

E.g

Reactions: DustBun
I guess I am blind... figured I just didn't know where to look. Much thanks.

Edit... now I see several of them on Amazon. I guess my googlefu is sorely lacking.

Reactions: Baron23
Or change the tripod head to something that takes both pic and arca, like the Really Right Stuff SOAR clamps.

Reactions: Fmilby
I guess I am blind... figured I just didn't know where to look. Much thanks.

Edit... now I see several of them on Amazon. I guess my googlefu is sorely lacking.
Some browsers are to blame. I cant find shit using duckduckgo half the time, especially if its gun or anti woke

• Sad
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Or change the tripod head to something that takes both pic and arca, like the Really Right Stuff SOAR clamps.
I agree I had all pic rail bipod attachments on all my guns and bought one with an Arca and instead of removing the Arca I bought this

Attachments

• 7E6597AF-114F-4C6F-97CF-6C3DDDB6682F.png
    7E6597AF-114F-4C6F-97CF-6C3DDDB6682F.png
    993.5 KB · Views: 38