• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pic request - Manners EHT (Elite Hunter Tikka) and T3 Lite, and opinions on EHT

DMS1

Private
Minuteman
Aug 1, 2011
Fenton, Mi
I've been through every page on this site, and the web, and I know there must be some here since the Manners group buy. I am in the process of making my tikka t3 superlite 22-250 into this years coyote chasing gun. I currently own mcmillan HTG edge and hunters edge stocks, but have a chance to get a manners elite hunter Tikka stock without a wait, or order the mcmillan (with the wait). I have no experience with manners, but they're attention to detail and service sound great. These stocks are supposed to be in the same weight realm (22-24 ozs) as hunters edge, which I love for an easy carrying rifle. Any feedback on the manners vs mcmillan? I know THAT'S been done to death, but more so with the heavy tactical stuff. Any pics would be appreciated also.

Thanks!

Thanks. I'm still digging the hunters edge I got from you for my 204 lvsf. Trying to make a 22-250 1.5lbs lighter.

35961D79-A7C9-4CCB-A8C4-3DD2D6824133.jpg

Last edited: