• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pic request of McMillan A5 stocks on Rem SA's

JelloStorm

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2010
Northeast Pennsylvania
Hey guys, can you all show off your Remington SA rifles sporting McMillan A5 stocks, I'm looking for examples of the green and black mix McMillan sells but any will do.

Would anyone consider them an upgrade above an HS Precision stock found on my 700P??

Re: Pic request of McMillan A5 stocks on Rem SA's

Shit yeah! Can McMillan change a stock that does not have a cheekpiece installed to one that does? Preferably the thumbwheel setup...

Anyone know this?

And what has to be done to get a Remington 700P to accept a magazine commonly used on the M40A3 and other rifles sporting a McMillan A5?

No McMillan cant add the adjustable cheek piece, i think that they can add the saddle cheek piece though. But not the Terry Cross hardware though

Badger Ord M5. Gunsmith to inlett your stock. But, I don't think the M40a3 is sitting in an A-5, should be sitting in an USMC Spec A-4.

Here is mine:

16ljrxl.jpg

Wardog,

Yeah my goof. I meant M40A3's and other rifles sporting McMillan stocks... not just the A5.

Not an A5, but is is a green and black McM.

IMG_6411.jpg

IMG_6413.jpg