• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Pic Request- Range Cart, Range Buggy, Etc.

Keith E.

Private
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2007
Eastern N.C.
All,

Please post up pics and provide details of your gear hauler. I know there are some nice pre-fab units out there but I'd like to get some ideas before I buy or rig something up.

Mods, please move if needed.

Thanks,
Keith

ETA: I actually converted a yard sale, 3-wheel stroller by just adding ATV style gun holders.

Last edited:
Reactions: DubfromGA
Mine looks pretty much like the propaganda pics on the Rugged Gear site. Yes, it's a glorified jogging baby stroller. Some folks swear they can find them for chump change locally via CraigsList or the Nickel Ads. I tried... around here, they go for $100 minimum, and thats well used. I opted to pay for one that hadn't been christened in baby barf... figured it was worth the extra ;)

Other people use the Tipken folding carts, particularly if they shoot F-Open... little heavier overall, and not as maneuverable, but you can carry a *lot* of weight in them with no risk of tipping over.