• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pic to Arca? No, the other way

shoobe01

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2005
Mission, KS
www.donttouchme.com
I have a spotter with a Picatinny rail on top.
I have an LRF with an Arca rail on the bottom.

I want to combine these two into one when I want. Clamp the LRF to the top of the spotter.

Plenty of Picatinny to Arca adapters, but all "the other way." They are all set up for the bottom, to give you an Arca rail over the Pic rail.

I want an Arca clamp on top of my Picatinny rail.

Sure, I could buy the two bits and make one, maybe with minor machining as I have done for other adapters. But that'll be bulky etc and it seems like I cannot be the only one who wants to do this, right? I am just not searching for the right thing... right?

Why not run something like an amp plate? That way they mount side by side and easier to line up. I would think it would be hard to line up the sight picture of both if they are stacked, just my 2 cents

that’s what I run and love it, unless you are trying to stay compact

Yeah, I have some plates and so on for other applications. Didn't say so but was trying to keep this smaller and more portable esp since the scope has those inviting pic rails! Might just end up making another for this setup though.

Reactions: Usmcsomerville