• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes picatinny base for a pre 64 la. mag ?

Re: picatinny base for a pre 64 la. mag ?

take a look at Ken Farrel's line you might find something in there. Or call him, i'm sure he'd be able to make something.
Ken Farrel

xdeano

We have some at USO, but it really depends on who drilled and tapped the action to begin with. These were not drilled from the factory, so what ever holes are in the action are not factory.
John III

John, as long as its not pre war it should be factory drilled and tapped but I think that the spacing on the rear is different between the mag. actions and the standard ones. I can find out for sure tomorrow.

any help would be much appreciated . i thought that mine was factory drilled and tapped , but it was made long before me so im not sure . it is 300 h&h cal.