• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Picatinny Rail Suggestions

Mudflap621

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2020
Hey guys so I'm looking for suggestions on Picatinny rail setup for my hunting rifle. This rifle will wear an atlas cal with rrs clamp and I also want to be able to mount to my rrs 33. I purchased a small pic rail to test fitment in front of magwell and now that I have the cal bipod I'm thinking instead of mounting two rails maybe just find something that I can run the whole length of the stock. The stock has a slight radius so something with radius would probably be preferred. The current rail is Atlas bt15 and its radius is almost perfect.

An Arca is an option but I'm leaning towards the pic just to keep everything slimmer and both my bipod and tripod will clamp to the pic.
tempImageV4WHVO.png

Take a look at SRS arca rails. Arca would probably be easier on the hands. Far more versatile also