• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pick your favorite Hollywood celebrity.

WaltHer

Felipe Forevuh
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
hillbilluns, montucky
With Gabby Giffords "reaching out to Hoyywood" to leverage their immense popularity and educational backgrounds on the subject of gun control ( https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...-control-via-powerful-platforms-in-hollywood/ ), tell me which Hollywood Hypocrit you'd be willing to listen to re:gun control.

For example, I'll take A-list Douchebag Matt Damon. Silly little jizzmopper makes $$$ on Jason Bourne movies but then thinks they should be banned "Aussie Style."

From my heart, Matt, Gabbie, Hollywood: F you, you F'n Fs.

all my favorite stars are already long since dead so like the living stars , I don't care what there opinion on my rights are or what they should should not be . Let them give up there rights I will keep mine . It's not easy being green

Much easier to list the good guys: Clint Eastwood, Gary Busey, Bruce Willis, Dennis Quaid, Kirstie Alley, John Ratzenberger, John Voigt, Isaiah Washington, Scott Baio, Dean Cain, Robert Davi, Kelsey Grammar, Lee Greenwood, Jeff Bridges, Trace Adkins...

Reactions: smead45 and mudpig
I fucking refuse to go to a Liam Neeson movie. One of the biggest hypocrites on screen. Talking about rifles "They do scare me, even though I keep a very small rifle here – I live in upstate New York, and I've had occasion over the years to shoot rabid raccoons. I had to do that... It's always tugged at my heartstrings, even though they're disease-ridden, and it's probably one of the worst diseases a human can get from an animal, rabies, but it had to be done. I was always shaking afterwards before and afterwards. I've maybe done about five times, five, six times over the past 20 years, you know?"

Fucking brainwashed liberal shouldn't have been given citizenship.

Tom Selleck, Gary Cooper, Humphrey Bogart (who tried to enlist when he was 42 years old unlike John Twang who didn't serve), Martha Raye, Jimmy Stewart, Charles Durning. Yeah, I know... only Tom is alive today.

As for the rest of MSM's "Hollywood celebrities", FUCK'em.

Bill Maher. He's pretty much the last of the Hollywood Liberals who still cares about freedom of speech. He may flip flop a lot on gun control, but he's been solid on the First Amendment.

I wanted to put Gary Sinise bu t I didn't want to misspell his name. Great fighter for the troops too.. Kid Rock ..

Reactions: oneshot86
Lee Marvin, a certified badass.

Lee Marvin - Wikipedia​

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Lee_Marvin

Lee Marvin (February 19, 1924 – August 29, 1987) was an American film and television actor. Known for his distinctive voice and premature white hair, Marvin initially appeared in supporting roles, mostly villains, soldiers, and other hardboiled characters.
Years active: 1948–1986
Resting place: Arlington National Cemetery
Education: Manumit School; ‎St. Leo College P...
Died: August 29, 1987 (aged 63); Tucson, Ariz...

With Gabby Giffords "reaching out to Hoyywood" to leverage their immense popularity and educational backgrounds on the subject of gun control ( https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...-control-via-powerful-platforms-in-hollywood/ ), tell me which Hollywood Hypocrit you'd be willing to listen to re:gun control.

For example, I'll take A-list Douchebag Matt Damon. Silly little jizzmopper makes $$$ on Jason Bourne movies but then thinks they should be banned "Aussie Style."

From my heart, Matt, Gabbie, Hollywood: F you, you F'n Fs.
1546179925986.png

That about sums up Gab's opinion. Never needed a fucking actor or actress either; so they can piss off too. There's a reason all the lib'd "elites" live in CA; they're protected there. Wouldn't make a day in the real world

Reactions: louu
Some of you are Clint Eastwood fans huh??? Just because you like the characters he portrays does not mean he's the person you see in the movie.

Clint Eastwood is huge on gun control and pushed for the Brady Act back in the 90s. He also endorsed Diane Feinstein and Former Gov. Gary Davis. He also recently endorsed Mike Bloomberg before he bailed out of the race.

He may have played as a badass but he's far from it...

I don't give a solitary foxtrot about the political opinions held by "creatives". By their nature, people who seek affirmation via performing tend to be more liberal. That reality doesn't prevent me from enjoying their work, but it certainly doesn't mean they influence what believe.

That said...Mike Rowe.

I'd be interested in what actors have to say about acting, other than that I couldn't give a shit what they think, even if I were to agree with them by chance.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Good article, thanks for posting.

Im kind of like Bruce Willis, a pacifist, ......until you threaten me.

Last edited:
They can all go suck a bag of dicks. I also don't believe any rag story saying one is pro gun. If a job comes up and they need to be anti gun, sure as shit they will be anti gun. they are all narcissists to varying degrees but all are deeply damaged folks that need and crave attention. Thats why they became actors in the first place.

Reactions: koobs84
Kevin Sorbo and James Woods are fun to follow. They have been speaking their mind lately, trying to show how cancel culture is pervasive.

As for Damon, what do you expect from someone from MA, who's mom works at a university.

Some of you are Clint Eastwood fans huh??? Just because you like the characters he portrays does not mean he's the person you see in the movie.

Clint Eastwood is huge on gun control and pushed for the Brady Act back in the 90s. He also endorsed Diane Feinstein and Former Gov. Gary Davis. He also recently endorsed Mike Bloomberg before he bailed out of the race.

He may have played as a badass but he's far from it...
Can attest to this. Met and photographed him a few times. You'd be surprised of his all time favorite food, and it isn't a good steak.

Reactions: koobs84
Since he went to Northwestern and because apparently anyone with fewer than two degrees of separation from a university

is a leftist cuck, I assumed he was off the list.
He was an outstanding actor and a staunch supporter of 2A.

Attachments

• CHARLTON-HESTON.jpg
    CHARLTON-HESTON.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 24