• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Picked up a CZ457 VPC

Alabusa

Learning
Minuteman
  • Jan 1, 2018
    Muscle Shoals, Alabama
    Here is what I have added so far:

Athlon Midas Tac 6-24x50
    Dip 25moa rail
    Burris XTR Signature rings set at 20moa
    7 slot picatinny rail and Atlas PSR(may change to an Arca rail)
    DIP Executive bolt knob
    YoDave trigger spring
    Anarchy Outdoors extended mag release and +3 mag extensions
    Luth AR Chubby grip
    Vortex Defender scope caps

Am I missing anything that is needed?

Not mandatory, but a good sling can help for the occasional positional stages if you know how to use one.

Two popular examples:

You will end up with a few more bags, but you are geared enough to try other's before you buy.

Reactions: Alabusa
    You will end up with a few more bags, but you are geared enough to try other's before you buy.

Not mandatory, but a good sling can help for the occasional positional stages if you know how to use one.

Two popular examples:

I cane close to ordering a 3d ELR bag from Precision Underground yesterday. If I change to an arca rail, I thought about a bag that attaches to the rail.

Do you have any suggestions for another bag?

I cane close to ordering a 3d ELR bag from Precision Underground yesterday. If I change to an arca rail, I thought about a bag that attaches to the rail.

Do you have any suggestions for another bag?
    Try stuff at this point; different rear bags, the various size pump pillow types, Tactical Udder etc. It really starts to come down to personal choice at this point. The Game Changer you have is a great versatile bag and an excellent first bag to buy.

Reactions: Alabusa
    Bipod?

Also an OT question. Can you zero at 50 set at 45 MOA? Thanks.

Bipod?

Also an OT question. Can you zero at 50 set at 45 MOA? Thanks.
    I have an Atlas PSR already.

The Midas Tac has 96moa of adjustment and I am less than half of that. I am hoping to be right at the bottom of the adjustment. If not, I can change the can't in the rings. That is why I love the rings I have.