• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Picked up my new Trainer today...

2guard

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2008
nashville, tn
Picked up my new trainer today from my ffl. It's a Savage/Anschutz match 64 barreled action in a Mcmillan Anschutz Silhouette stock. I traded a Savage 12vlp in 204ruger for it. I got it to work on my offhand and position shooting. I ordered a Tactical Intervention Quick Cuff sling today to go along with it. Plan on putting a Mueller TacII 3-10x44 on it as soon as the rings get here. The stock was fitted by McMillan and is fully bedded with aluminum pillars.
1ivcj.jpg

Re: Picked up my new Trainer today...

I think it's freakin sweet. Dunno about the camo job. I might redo that. Other than that good find!

Re: Picked up my new Trainer today...

TI sling came in today, and it is very cool. Hope my rings come in tomorrow, really wanting to get this thing out this weekend. The camo is McMillans molded in finish, so I probably wont change it (and I kind of like it). I think it is called dark forest camo. Awesome stock, wish someone made a nice synthetic/composite stock for the savage mk/93 series (B&C if you're listening out there).