• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Picked up new blaster

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
New to me Wilson I just picked up. First bushingless Barreled pistol

raqa8e4y.jpg

I am putting on UDT shorts in yer honor right now, then gonna jerk it like crazy to your new pistol

If I had that many new toys to look at and play with I wouldn't know what to do with myself. My right forearm and wrist are still sore from your full kit PSR. Just as a heads up, those Wilson's usually don't shoot for shit for the first several thousand rounds, so I'll be glad to break it in for you as you'll be busy with the new AI. PM for my shipping address :).

Tactical elite

Thanks. Railed 1911s are sort of like redheads to me, either they are crazy hot or butt-assed fugly, very little middle ground. THAT is on the Jessica Rabbit side of the spectrum.

Last edited:
More pics please. Also can you show the "bushingless" portion taken down? I assume it is similar to less fancy ones i have owned but you know what they say about when you assume.......
Very nice pistol

hoping to make it to the range tomorrow when i go to clean it i'll post pics.