• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Picked up the Sightron SIII SS 10-50x60 LRIRMOA

Re: Any opinions on Sightron SIII SS 10-50x60 LRIRMOA?

I'm also interested in getting one of these. I already have two Sightron 10-50x60 scopes with the dot reticle and they are great. I think having the MOA reticle would be good for doing holdovers with my 338 LM. As far as I can tell the Sightron MOA reticle looks like a combination of the Nightforce NP-R2 and the IOR MP-8 center dot. What I don't like are the 1/4" adjustments (I use 1/8") and the fact that only the dot is illuminated.

I took the plunge and took the scope to the range for the first time today. I have it mounted atop my FN A1 SPR in .308. It was quick work to get it zeroed at 100 yards using FGMM 168gr. 200 rounds later there was no perceivable shift in zero.

I'm very happy with the scope. The glass is very clear, the adjustments were easy to make and the overall "feel" is that it is a high quality piece of equipment. I'm looking forward to shooting it at greater distances next weekend.

I've got two and they have been great. My NF BR 12-42s resolve a tiny bit better at 600 but its very close. I love the reticle. I wish all reticles had the floating dot.

I ended up buying the Sightron SIII 8-32x56 with the LRMOA reticle for my 338 Lapua. The MOA reticle is great. I like the floating center dot combined with the hash marks. I've been practicing shooting at different ranges using holdovers only and the scope works great.

I have the 6-24 LRMOA and love it. I use this scope on my rifles for load development cause I know it works, and shoot my best groups with this reticle. I don't have anything bad to say about it. I suppose if I was doing more ranging with a scope I would look for an FFP, but have yet to find that need.