• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Picking a combination lock!

Re: Picking a combination lock!

I was going to say something about Lazy seeing this, but I surmise he already knows this trick.

grin.gif

Jack

^^^^^^^^^^^Deleted due to drama.....This was sent me from a fellow friend not intended to teach anyone anything!

too late you fuckers I already learned how from the video. Now no one is safe. I'll pick your combination pad lock at the gym and shit in your locker. I'll pick the lock on your tool shed out back and steal all your shit. It is everlasting too fucking late boys, Dr Crump is turning professional thief. Armed with the skills I got from that video one day I will rule the world.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crumpmd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll pick your combination pad lock at the gym and shit in your locker. </div></div>

My stomach hurts from laughing at this.

LMAO!!!!!!! This is great!!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crumpmd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too late you fuckers I already learned how from the video. Now no one is safe. I'll pick your combination pad lock at the gym and shit in your locker. I'll pick the lock on your tool shed out back and steal all your shit. It is everlasting too fucking late boys, Dr Crump is turning professional thief. Armed with the skills I got from that video one day I will rule the world. </div></div>

Before Dr Crump gets over here to Hattiesburg from Lucedale on his horse and cart...repost so I'll know where to hide my STUFF. He is 70 miles away, but I don't know how fast his burro is.

That is some funny shit! When I was in boot we all got back from some fun and games to find a large pile of mixed belongings in the middle of the floor. Our mentor said that everyone who had forgot to lock their combo lock should step forward. Well, I didn't step forward because I new that I had locked mine when I was somewhat rudely informed that some of that crap was mine. Welcome to hard times. I've never used one of those POS for all these many years. Regards

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: former naval person</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Before Dr Crump gets over here to Hattiesburg from Lucedale on his horse and cart...repost so I'll know where to hide my STUFF. He is 70 miles away, but I don't know how fast his burro is. </div></div>

You big city docs think you are so great. I'll have you know we have a HORSE here and I can borrow it any time I want. So there.