• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pics in Gallery

JeffP40

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2009
Helena,Mt.
How do I get a pic of my rifle to show up in the Gallery? I transfered one to the file manager, but it does not appear in the new topic. How do I get it from the file manager to the topic?

Re: Pics in Gallery

Jeff not sure if you figured it out yet but if you look in the site info section or go to this link

Hope that helps

It's doing the same dam thing it did last night. I put an image in the post to the Gallery, and it appears in the preview, but when I submit, it says I need to add at least one image. WTF. I even put it into the image manager, and that seems to do nothing. Is there a way to get it from the image manager to the post?

there is a special section for help posts so you will get flamed eventually for posting this in bolt action. it has to be a fairly small file if i recall and it will show as a red X for a few minutes and then it will appear. thats how it seems to work for me. and you have to upload it to the sites server to host.

I guess I finally figured it out. I had to put it in the post and in the file manager.