• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Pics of my K.I.S.S. shotty

Genin

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2004
Williamsport, Pa
Here are some pics I took with my wife's new camera of my shotgun. I used to have a choate folding stock and a light mounted, etc., but found, with a lot of increased range time, that I operated much better with a very simple platform. I figured I would go very simple so that in a high stress HD situation I would take out some of the variables that may mess me up.

Here's the pics:

007.jpg

008.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

Re: Pics of my K.I.S.S. shotty

Same here Snyper. Mine is a stock 870 tactical with the breacher/brake choke.

Looks good.

My current HD shotgun is a 18.5" 1100 with hand finished Walnut Stocks and no attachments other than a remmy +2 tube. It's fast, accurate and devastating. There is always enough light in the interior of my house to ID targets, and if not, I have "other" weapon options.

Thanks for the kind words gents.

kyshooter,
the choke came with the shotty. I am not sure where to get one. It does actually help with recoil, much to my suprise. At first I didn't think it made much of a difference, but if you put a bunch of rounds down the tube you really tell the difference.

You can buy breacher chokes directly from Remington. Not in their catalog though, just call them.