• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Pics of my new Acog TA31F with Larue RCO mount

The4thHorseman

Private
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2009
Hatboro, PA
www.comcast.net
I didn't like the fact that I had to give up my rear irons, but I did try the LT100 and did not like it. I like were the ROC puts my cheek when looking down. This setup is one fine piece of equipment!!! You can tell just by holding it that its built. I sold my eotech 553 with magnifier to get this setup and I have to say with how clear the optics are I don't miss the eo, but when I'm looking around in a small room I do miss my eo? I mean we are talking point and shoot ranges anyway, but the eo was awsome for that! Maybe in time I will add a doc or something? For now I'm good. I just need to get the funds together to finish the shock. I'm looking into a sopmod if its still around when the money comes? Here are the pics! The pic of the retical could be better but I'm limited to space and the camera.

IMG_5335.jpg

IMG_5337.jpg

IMG_5339.jpg

Re: Pics of my new Acog TA31F with Larue RCO mount

Nice scope . . . . ought to see if you can mount is a bit further back.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SPDSNYPR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice scope . . . . ought to see if you can mount is a bit further back.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Ha. You crack me up.

Seriously though, why is your acog that far back?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: victory</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SPDSNYPR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice scope . . . . ought to see if you can mount is a bit further back.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Ha. You crack me up.

Seriously though, why is your acog that far back? </div></div>

Ok guys I stand corrected. It can work this way, but I thought the whole point of the RCO mount was so that the acog could sit further back??
What am I missing?

IMG_5350.jpg

IMG_5351.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The4thHorseman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Ok guys I stand corrected. It can work this way, but I thought the whole point of the RCO mount was so that the acog could sit further back??
What am I missing?
</div></div>

From LaRue's website:

"<span style="font-weight: bold">Puts the ACOG where you need it.</span>
Designed by request, these mounts position a Trijicon ACOG further to the rear for use with <span style="color: #FF0000">M16A2-length stocks</span>, and are especially useful to users wearing body armor. The contoured aft-section allows easy access to charging handle. This mount was designed specifically for the Trijicon ACOG RCO (Rifle Combat Optic), but works with all ACOG models."

Being in NJ, where collapsible stocks are a no no, my RCO sits pretty far back (I have to use a fixed A1 length stock).

wwclqv.jpg

Great optic though.

Its due to the army brother. I wasn't bashing you at all. Definitely put it where it works best for you. I just have a habit of placing my nose to the charging handle so that I repeat my cheek weld. I would get bit guaranteed.