• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Pics of USO illuminated reticle? - Mil Scale GAP

Jakerz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2008
Statesville, NC
Waiting on a quote back from USO for the SN3 I'm wanting to buy and was wondering if the entire reticle is illuminated? A pic would be AWESOME

Thanks,
Jake

Re: Pics of USO illuminated reticle? - Mil Scale GAP

You can quote your own at USOptics.com and Yes to the reticle

I have the illuminated Mil GAP reticle and yes, the whole reticle is illuminated.

Don't have a pic of the illuminated reticle, just the reticle:

USO52809002.jpg

Here's one in red
P1030367.jpg

Sweet, thanks so much for fast replies guys... now I HAVE to get one >< lol... waiting on a few more funds

Thanks Again
Jake

If I were you, I would order now worry about the rest of the money later. The wait time is, from what I have seen in a couple of threads here a lot longer than you may think.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I were you, I would order now worry about the rest of the money later. The wait time is, from what I have seen in a couple of threads here a lot longer than you may think.
</div></div>

Agree 100% here.I placed an order for a tpal in january and got an email today saying that due to so many orders placed my built would be pushed back some more.

If you're still undecided, have them use the main tube that is designed for the illumination, but without the illumination installed. Then if you find that you really need illumination, you can send it back and pay to have it installed.

I had a buddy recently tell me that they'll use the different tube design at no extra charge. (Not sure how valid all this is, but this is what I was told.)

Yea I just called them and they said 16-20 Weeks right now... not sure if thats just a guess though. I', sure different features have different lengths of wait time.

Thanks for the heads up
Jake

Hi Jake,
Right now we are quoting the 16-20 weeks, but we are catching up fast.

At the rate we are going you will most likely be getting it sooner.
John III