• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos picture posting test

Re: picture posting test

Like to see a close up of the pattern. Looks good but would like to see how it was accomplished. Also a distance shot would be good also to see how well it blends at distance...

TP,
Who's shooting mat is that? Looks pretty cool with the wings for a little extra elbow room.

i can't see the guns?

Damn, it's the most effective camo I had ever seen! I can't see the contours on the rifles.

Very nice setup. Did you do the camo job yourself? Planning on doing a camo job soon, still in the "intel" stage.

the mat (believe it or not) is cheapest through the sportsman's guide for about $45. i have, since i took the picture, put the same type pattern on the wings. it's made by voodoo tactical. some of their stuff is junk, however a couple of pieces they have are o.k. (for the price)

paint job - did myself
base is rustolem stone finish for texture (better pictures are posted under "desert savage"
krylon ultra flat khaki
"rings" are flat brown rustoleum
white "rocks" or dots are white primer
"rock shadows" is krylon camo paint brown

rings, rocks, and shadows applied with a horsehair brush (spray
on brush from can)